Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-12-2021, 07:54 PM
Guide
Clearing energy

So I’ve been on a healing journey for quite sometime. Since getting a moldavite my meditations have been really intense. Since clearing the lower chakras I noticed that I started to think about an ex who I once thought was my twin flame. I’m married now and have no interest in getting back with this person. The longing and sadness I felt was so intense. I literally felt my heart chakra pulsing after doing these meditations and couldn’t get this person out of my head.

Thankfully it’s since died down but the sadness and longing is still there. Anyone else experience this? Anyone know what may have occurred? Spirit is saying that this person and I had past lives together. It was one of the strongest connections I’ve ever had (outside of my husband).
Old 09-12-2021, 08:02 PM
Master
I used to feel a strong connection with a former karmic partner, and when I had to cut the connection - I felt an intensity that effected around my chest area. I thought at that time, that it was one of my strongest connections

As he was just karmic in my life, through time, it passed

It is normal that you would feel this way, and I hope you can be gentler with yourself instead of feeling weighed by guilt (if you have any)
Old 09-12-2021, 09:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
I used to feel a strong connection with a former karmic partner, and when I had to cut the connection - I felt an intensity that effected around my chest area. I thought at that time, that it was one of my strongest connections

As he was just karmic in my life, through time, it passed

It is normal that you would feel this way, and I hope you can be gentler with yourself instead of feeling weighed by guilt (if you have any)

Thank you so much. I do have a lot of guilt. Especially for feeling this at this particular time because I am married. It was a connection I knew was not meant to last but still tears at my heart. I know he’s feeling it too. But I purposely got rid of my old phone number and closed my old emails so he’d have no way to contact me ever again
Old 09-12-2021, 09:40 PM
Master
Probably upload from the astral plan- if they are your twin flame or soulmate have a cord that connects the astral plan between you- I have this type of information all the time in my chakras (it’s like telepathic) and from the dream world- we connect, and upload and download from the astral(4D,5D ect) depending on the chakra and verse the higher self… I use this type of communication with my children also…so it’s not just a soulmate, twin flame connections it works with.. you probably could gain information from some entanglement—- if that purpose happened to be, with any type of connection…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 09-12-2021, 09:53 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Probably upload from the astral plan- if they are your twin flame or soulmate have a cord that connects the astral plan between you- I have this type of information all the time in my chakras (it’s like telepathic) and from the dream world- we connect, and upload and download from the astral(4D,5D ect) depending on the chakra and verse the higher self… I use this type of communication with my children also…so it’s not just a soulmate, twin flame connections it works with.. you probably could gain information from some entanglement—- if that purpose happened to be, with any type of connection…
Thank you so much for your response love. I’m not sure I fully believe in the twin flame phenomenon but I do believe there is some intense connection. I felt it before we even met. He sun the public eye and I first saw him on the television. My heart aches. I just want it to go away because I have a new life where am I happy. I never believed it was meant to be a lifelong relationship
Old 09-12-2021, 10:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
Thank you so much. I do have a lot of guilt. Especially for feeling this at this particular time because I am married. It was a connection I knew was not meant to last but still tears at my heart. I know he’s feeling it too. But I purposely got rid of my old phone number and closed my old emails so he’d have no way to contact me ever again

If you feel some intensity around the chest area, it could mean that there's a lesson to be learnt from it. Try to be gentler with yourself and then contemplate and after you obtain the lesson, it could be easier to release. As it sounds like he was just a karmic connection
Old 09-12-2021, 10:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
If you feel some intensity around the chest area, it could mean that there's a lesson to be learnt from it. Try to be gentler with yourself and then contemplate and after you obtain the lesson, it could be easier to release. As it sounds like he was just a karmic connection
It is in the heart center where I feel it. The other day it was so heavy and so intense that my whole body was shaking. Any idea if he feels it as well or is it most likely just my soul letting go of the connection?
Old 10-12-2021, 06:57 AM
Master
Quote:
It is in the heart center where I feel it. The other day it was so heavy and so intense that my whole body was shaking. Any idea if he feels it as well or is it most likely just my soul letting go of the connection?

He likely feels it. Intensity is inevitable as it sounds like he might've been a karmic partner

Remind yourself that "this too shall pass"

Those feelings will pass
Old 10-12-2021, 10:58 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
He likely feels it. Intensity is inevitable as it sounds like he might've been a karmic partner

Remind yourself that "this too shall pass"

Those feelings will pass
Yes those feelings are already dying down thankfully. Thank you so much for your guidance. I thought I was going to go crazy
Old 10-12-2021, 11:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you so much for your response love. I’m not sure I fully believe in the twin flame phenomenon but I do believe there is some intense connection. I felt it before we even met. He sun the public eye and I first saw him on the television. My heart aches. I just want it to go away because I have a new life where am I happy. I never believed it was meant to be a lifelong relationship
These things happen- I have connections from people I saw from photographs: I just upload and up-link from the astral world and download information, verses the cord and strength… I happen to be keeping an eye on the avarta because they look alike to me( a symmetry pool of interlaced symmetry) but I can gain information easily- I feel very close to them and like they are kinship relationships… I have celebrity soul mates also- the havoc it wrecks is enormous…they have babies … marriage… and I know my connection is based from the amount we both know who each other are as I know who they are minus their celebrity status… I know them as their first name, a normal human being—- it seems one sided but in fact your picking up from the old scriptures of the bond stored in the astral plane—- where time isn’t constant: there must be an equilibrium of equivalent; regarding the connection because the source mine is based off is the source of recognition… and that’s also stored in the astral …

Just the time is not right, right now!!?? But the meeting happens later- or when we reincarnate as jumpers.. it would be me first because I go through reincarnation quicker: whilst here and they are in public eye so happens slower…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)