Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-05-2016, 02:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Trying to understand what & why I am seeing

Hi there,

I am a new member and sought out this forum to help me understand something that is happening to me.

This just started about two months ago. I am definitely in a better place physically than I have been in about five years. I am in a better place emotionally, than I probably have ever been even since being a teenager. I suddenly started seeing "colors" around people. I don't see them all the time.

Please note the colors I see are projected in my mind's eye view of that person, not like I am seeing it in real life as in I could touch the rainbow across the room.

I see a coral peachy pinky golden glow when someone is pregnant. I've seen this twice, both times someone I knew, both times they were so barely pregnant that they had either just tested and weren't telling anyone, or didn't test until the next day or two!

The other thing, I have seen twice, and both times it was seen when I was dealing with people who were in that very moment behaving dishonestly/ manipulatively/out of anger/resentment. Both times, I saw a really glaring orange (I call it "construction zone orange") along with pops like polka dots and cartoonish lightning bolts that are a brilliant dayglo yellow/green. I mean, it is really obvious warning colors and my mind is telling me danger.

For the one person, these bright colors were overlaying a really sickening muddy swampy orange-green-brown that sort of surrounded her. I associated that background color with her overall "self." And, the room felt that thick heavy feeling the air gets before a thunderstorm, if that makes sense. This person was actively lying to me and doing a bad thing when I saw and felt all this.

For the other person, who was also sending off those warning colors in my mind, it kept going clear and then popping back up. I feel strongly that she was attempting to hide those colors from me, but was only partially successful. The clear is interesting because she didn't have a background color like the other person did. This person has a long history as a sociopath (actual, not in the oh she's mean so I'm going to armchair diagnose her) and is a former friend of mine that I escaped from. I found it unsettling that there was just clearness behind the warning colors, even though this all occurred before I started allowing myself to believe and research what I was seeing.

I've never seen this stuff before in my life. If you'd told me about this forum two months ago, I would have smiled and patted you all on the head for your cute weirdness. But this is real. It is actually happening. I don't understand why. I don't understand why now, either.

I don't believe I'm just seeing "auras" because I've seen these people at other times since, and they don't give these things off. They are just being a regular person in that moment and my mind doesn't show me anything. But I got clear tangible warnings in situations where they were acting poorly.

I would like to be open to accepting more information on the people around me. Don't really see the point in knowing why people are pregnant. I have read some tutorials on practicing seeing actual auras (Again, I'm not sure what I'm seeing are auras. it's more a visual representation of their inner intention toward me at that moment) and while I can see the outline of what seems to be energy (some are tiny, some are average, two people I've tried have very large sweeping energy radiating out) I don't see any color associated with it at all.

I'm sorry this is so long. I just want help. Guidance. An explanation.
Old 13-05-2016, 04:17 PM
Master
Hello,

My understanding is that humanity is starting to evolve itself as it relates to psychic and energetic abilities. Your recent experiences and background support that conclusion.

I suggest reflective meditation as a practice to assist you with your awakening process. There are many real things going on in life that most of society is happy to ignore. We all have spiritual guidance available to us, find yours and put it to good use.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-05-2016, 06:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Does anyone else have any actual, practical advice?

I already do meditate, and I'm looking for guidance in relation to my actual self and the actual experience I am living, not a Deepak Chopra hypnotic language style non-sentence.
Old 18-05-2016, 05:01 AM
Experiencer
My guidance is this. Get use to it, and learn your new ability inside and out. Don't be surprised if you gain another ability at some point. Your just able to see subtle energy, but often it doesn't stop there. Just go with it.
Old 18-05-2016, 04:23 PM
Master

Get used to the evolution of mankind on planet Earth.
You are also part of this, just like everyone else.