Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Christopher Ball

Spiritual proof

I love spiritual matters, I really do! Love it love it love it

These are my findings so far and although I find reading and writing unbelievably difficult (and that’s an understatement)
An optical illusion has befallen mankind on an unprecedented scale and sent our thoughts tumbling in the wrong direction. Its discovery will answer some of the world’s greatest mysteries. It will uncover previously hidden and untold truths and, as a result, all current thinking around the age of this planet will be questioned.

Mankind Wondered … 'How long did it take that pebbled beach to look like that sandy beach?

Science put a time-span to the erosion process and the conclusion was … aeons. They quote’ nature took ‘A Thousand Million Years’ to turn solid rock into boulders’ boulders into pebbles’ and pebbles into all the sand in the world.

This geological time-span was used as a baseline for dating everything from evolution to the laws of physics, and the time-span is wrong, clearly wrong because Beach Pebbles’ get ‘Bigger’ not smaller.

Beach pebbles are formed by the process of ‘Tidemark’ … a tidal layering process. It’s the same process as a wash basin when a thin layer of grime builds up around the inside; albeit sea-basin or wash-basin the process is the same. ‘Dirty water bigger tidemark’.

Correct the baseline and you will find that six thousand years ago, when the Pyramids were built, limestone was soft, very similar in density to today’s lightweight building blocks?

You could cut limestone with a piece of wood, let alone a piece of copper, and remember there was no iron or steel in those days, our pyramids were built using only copper tools.

At the time’ limestone was the perfect building material, a bit like huge lumps of dense dried cuttlefish that has hardened over the years, like the baking of a cake.

Correct this geological error and you will also find the planet is not old enough to mould modern man from a monkey let alone from absolutely nothing?

Reverse your ‘pebble to sand equation’ and Evolution’ ie’ Monkey to Man’ … became the ‘Reverse Theory’ and thus revealing a path to another dimension

Tidemark + Tidemark = Pebbles

Each dirty tide leaves behind a residue that dries and bonds to the shore. The building process starts when three or four grains of sand bond together. The next incoming tides fill the divots with dirty mucky salty seawater, which again dries. Next incoming tide leaves behind another coat which again dries.

The process continues until small grit is formed. Again’ the same thing happens until large pieces of grit are formed, until shingle is formed, until small pebbles are formed. Eventually the larger pebbles get pushed up the beach away from the grinding waves where input becomes greater than output.

Nature building its own sea defense, I call it ‘nature’s toilet’.

On a commercial beach, look at the pebbles a yard above the high tide mark, they are most interesting. From there up the beach the pebbles become more round, sphere shape, and the further down towards the sea edge, the shingle and grit become predominately rectangle, triangle shape, and further down the beach the sand becomes square?

Surely this action should be the other way around, round at the shoreline, where they grind away, and odd shaped at the top

Sunny clear water shores have sand whereas rough dirty shores have pebbles, again' surely this should be the other way around, and then there's the coloured layers, each pebbles clearly show multi coloured layers, scuffed at their edges

Last edited by daisy : 02-11-2011 at 12:47 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:14 AM
Gracey

Hey Christopher Ball,

You could cut limestone with a piece of wood, let alone a piece of copper, and remember there was no iron or steel in those days, our pyramids were built using only copper tools.

At the time’ limestone was the perfect building material, a bit like huge lumps of dense dried cuttlefish that has hardened over the years, like the baking of a cake

You taught me something new today.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Master
My favorite channeled message about science and spirituality is this one.

http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelshasta_2_07.html

It kind of puts humanity's reality perspectives into a larger frame of reference.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-11-2011, 08:59 AM
GGpeace

the pyramids were built over 12,000 years ago. And they had much more than copper and iron, tho it was erected through the use of levitation
Old 05-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Christopher Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGpeace
the pyramids were built over 12,000 years ago. And they had much more than copper and iron, tho it was erected through the use of levitation
How do you think they quarried the stone?
And where do you get the twelve thousand years from?

Last edited by Christopher Ball : 05-11-2011 at 12:07 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Ball
I love spiritual matters, I really do! Love it love it love it

These are my findings so far and although I find reading and writing unbelievably difficult (and that’s an understatement)
An optical illusion has befallen mankind on an unprecedented scale and sent our thoughts tumbling in the wrong direction.
Hi Christopher.

I'm interested in where you read about this. Thanks!
Old 06-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Christopher Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Hi Christopher.

I'm interested in where you read about this. Thanks!
Amazon/Reverse Theory