Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 11-09-2012, 03:34 PM
plzgodhelpme4give

Cool When close to death

When you are close to death, let say maybe you have cancer and are going to die in a few months, or you are not even sick but your "death day" is coming up, do you become more open to the other side? Do you become more open to telepathic or psychic powers?
Old 11-09-2012, 06:09 PM
sesheta

Good question - not one I can really answer, as I have never been in that situation...
However, I have always been able to somehow know when someone is going to die soon, or is dying.....so I assume there must be some type of change or shift in energies, somehow, so anything is possible....
Old 11-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Master
I suspect that any thing that puts a person into that deeply reflective kind of thinking will stimulate those extra sensory perceptions.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by plzgodhelpme4give
When you are close to death, let say maybe you have cancer and are going to die in a few months, or you are not even sick but your "death day" is coming up, do you become more open to the other side? Do you become more open to telepathic or psychic powers?
Thats a good question.. If a person becomes more aware and connects to the source/meditates because they know that they are about to pass in flesh then yes God will answer them and they can feel more aware.. because their soul is wanting that..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 12-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Master

Yes, when it is your 'time' you become more psychically receptive, you must do, because you are preparing for life in a different environment.

You will very likely be visited by loved ones who have passed over. Family members etc. (Pre-death experience)

It is also very likely that you will regret not making better use of your time on earth! Service is the coin of the spirit. Remember that.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 13-09-2012, 06:16 PM
primrose

I would say yes. When my mother was dying she used to talk to her mother who was long dead, since then in my line of work, I've seen this often, where they seem to see loved ones waiting for them.
Old 14-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Henri77

I'd say at least in dreams this occurs.
Depends on ones belief systems what they experience consciously.
But the veil tends to open for many, I'm convinced.
Especially in the reverie before sleep.
Old 16-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Administrator

Three weeks before my husband passed over he saw pipe smoke in the room and he could smell it, then he saw his grandfather, when i first met him i knew he was spiritual but he couldnt see it, the longer he was with me the more he became aware of spirit, when he saw his grandfather it gave him some comfort,
my mother was really ill in hospital and i said to my huband she wont be long now her time is coming to an end she was in teriffic pain morphine couldnt stop the pain.all of a sudden she told my dad my pain has gone ive got no more pain she even got out of bed and walked about,the doctors were baffled how this could happen, i told my dad to prepare because she was going,he turned on my told my to stop telling lies she was going to go home the next day.my dad even took her clothes in for her when he got to the hospital she smiled at him and passed away,
but i have seen it before in a few cases

Namaste
Old 16-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Master
Some people experience unusual things when approaching 'the veil'. Twice when I was close to death I heard angels singing... not a sound one could describe or ever forget.

Xan

Old 17-09-2012, 07:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by plzgodhelpme4give

plzgodhelpme4give - I know we're talking about people here, but one of the reasons I had such a horrible time putting my dog down is because on the day she was to be euthanized she knew she was leaving this world and was practically begging me to stay with me and was acting in nervous self-protecting ways she had never done before. It was breaking my heart because I knew intuitively she knew she was going to die. That added activity surrounding her death fuels the added guilt that I can't shake and probably never will. We had a strong telepathic connection when she was alive and I don't know why I would have thought it would have been any different when she was going through the end of life process. She has been back to visit me in spirit and I've had vivid dreams of her in a renewed state with family members who have also passed.

Blackraven