Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-01-2016, 11:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Dream Interpretation Tarot Reading

Hello all! This may be long and I apologize! I had an interesting dream where I was being chased and this woman called my name and I called hers (her name was Genevieve). She hugged me and told that the thing that was chasing me wouldn't get me. So I did a reading on it because I don't dream about names and my name never gets called in dreams.

Theme of dream: The Chariot
The dream was about me taking charge of a situation and gaining focus. It represents me taking control of opposing forces.

Lesson of dream: Page of Pentacles
I have done a lot of research on a particular subject and the lesson is that now is the time to apply what I've learned in the real world. I need hands-on experience instead of researching over and over again.

SSituation in my waking life that the dream represents: 2 of Cups
In my waking life, I am lonely and shy away from making deep connections with people, especially romantic connections. That frightens me because of past issues and it makes me feel vulnerable and too open.

Reason for the dream: 2 of Swords
This makes a lot of sense because I have been very indecisive on how I can make new friends and get close to people. My mind and feelings are in constant conflict (maybe those are the two opposing forces the Chariot represents?).

Advice: Queen of Pentacles
I need to to nurture myself like I nurture others. Be my own caretaker.

How to apply that advice to my life: 5 of Cups
Forget about those cups that have fallen. Let go and stop crying over spilt milk. I know for a fact this had to do with a potential romantic relationship that I just decided to stop salvaging a couple of days ago. I realized that it just wasn't meant to be.

I would just like to know what people's general thoughts were. Specifically about the 2 of cups and the page of pentacles. Thanks!