Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Master
Red face Terrified as a child by what I used to see

This I know was before I even started school in South AFrica. Whenever my mom would make me take a nap (I hated naps) I would get terrified and tried everything in my power to not take one...here's why.
Every single time I was in bed getting comfortable for sleep in my doorway (my mom would leave my door open because I insisted on it), I would see a "man" who had no face and was dressed in all black and had a pointed hood so I couldn't see his face. he would just stand in the doorway and peer and look at me, and I used to run out my room to my mom, told her I saw the "black bad man" again and once again she thought I was nuts. I usually ended up sleeping in my parents bed so I wouldn't have to see the man again.
This happened on a daily occurance. My mom who was so young had no clue what to think I'm sure.
I know what I saw was for real.
But because I blocked it off as a child does anyone have a feeling who that person was?

Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Rumar

No clue, you can't assume he's a bad man by looking back though, as a child you're scared because he's a stranger and you get this bad vibe because you don't know him and because he's masking his identity you can't trust him. That's clearly acceptable, but looking back... who knows what he wanted or where he's from because there's quite a few wandering spirits that dress like that, one that would watch me (this was 2 years ago) wore dark purple, he's gone now.

By looking back at my own childhood, I also had some moments, one was a spirit that looked like a skeleton entered my mom's bedroom when I was scared there was a ghost in my bedroom making sounds and stuff, I don't remember what the ghost looked like but the one that I saw in my mom's room was almost as solid as me and he walked right through the wall into the bedroom on the other side of the bed from me. We definitely had some crazy nights as children.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Master
True the man was "scary" because he was in all black and I couldn't see his face so maybe he wasn't all that bad, thankyou for making me realize that Rumar.
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
True the man was "scary" because he was in all black and I couldn't see his face so maybe he wasn't all that bad, thankyou for making me realize that Rumar.
Spiritlite.

Yet remember SpiritLite, that he never stopped you from leaving the room to run to your mother.If it meant you harm, would he have not tried to scare you by keeping you in the room? I have the sense that he was more of a watcher over you.Was it a dangerous time in So Africa at the time?
Old 25-10-2010, 08:47 PM
cheeky_monkey

Spiritlite, your experience reminded me of a dream I had back in 2007. I dreamt that I was told by someone that the cloaked figure standing to my left was Jesus, so I immediately ran over to him. We started walking, he was dressed in a dark robe and I wasn't able to see his face. My first thought was what does Jesus's face look like. I was embarassed by this question I was asking myself as I knew it didn't really matter but with that thought he must have heard because he turned to look at me. He was a young man with the most compassionate eyes and smile and I recognised him from a vegetable market I had visited in waking life.

I'm not a medium but perhaps that figure you saw wasn't as evil as you assumed at the time. I don't know this for sure but in my dream, if I hadn't have been told by someone else that it was Jesus in the hooded cloak, then I would have been scared too.

Big hugs and bestest wishes
Old 25-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Master
Huh maybe he was protecting me at that wime was no good i nSouth AFrica.
Xoxoxo
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Rumar

Perhaps he was just visiting and saw you and kinda just watched to see what you'd do, realized you saw him and just left knowing that he scared you? We can keep this up all day!
Old 26-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Master
haha I know we can Rumar, thanks for everyone's input.
oxoxo
SPiritlite.
Old 27-10-2010, 03:28 AM
Animus27

Spiritlite, I cannot say what it is you saw, or why. But it fits the description of a phenomenon known as shadow people.

Here's a link with info about the whole concept: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

Apparently, a lot of people see them.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Master
huh shadow people that's intereseting thankyou
Spiritlite.