Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-02-2011, 06:26 PM
santacruz18

Candle Flame to contact guides?

Has anyone used a candle flame to contact your guides? A friend of mine just introduced this method to me yesterday. We said the Lord's prayer for protection and only ask for the white light and highest good. She lit a votive candle. We used a square piece of color paper. I asked a question then moved the paper over the flame in random directions.

We then analyzed the "picture" to look for an answer. Kind of tricky.

For example, I ask who my spirit guide was. When we looked at the picture, you could clearly see "legs and horse shoe like feet" that looked like a running horse. Also a profile of a bird or reptile. I thought a little more bird.

A few we did, did not imprint from the flame and were not obvious. Maybe we were not to know the answer to a particular question.
Ava
Old 14-02-2011, 07:10 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
Has anyone used a candle flame to contact your guides? A friend of mine just introduced this method to me yesterday. We said the Lord's prayer for protection and only ask for the white light and highest good. She lit a votive candle. We used a square piece of color paper. I asked a question then moved the paper over the flame in random directions.

We then analyzed the "picture" to look for an answer. Kind of tricky.

For example, I ask who my spirit guide was. When we looked at the picture, you could clearly see "legs and horse shoe like feet" that looked like a running horse. Also a profile of a bird or reptile. I thought a little more bird.

A few we did, did not imprint from the flame and were not obvious. Maybe we were not to know the answer to a particular question.
Ava

This is an interesting method I have never heard of it before.

I do use candles a great deal in my spiritual endeavors. Lighting a candle to me puts action or movemnt to my intentions and is a visible representation of the Divine or Energy in which I am working with. I imagine that the flame could be used as a focus tool. Some people do better focusing when they have a focusing tool to look at as opposed to closing their eyes and meditating. Let us know how it all works out...

nightowl
Old 14-02-2011, 09:45 PM
santacruz18

For this method of communications, you move the paper over the flame so it makes contact. It creates smokey patterns.
Old 14-02-2011, 09:53 PM
nightowl

Quote:
For this method of communications, you move the paper over the flame so it makes contact. It creates smokey patterns.

So it is the pattern left by the flame, I see, that is fascinating. Did you feel a connection to the animal patterns you saw?
Old 14-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Deactivated Account

hi santacruz & nightowl,

Interesting idea, I have heard of staring into a candle flame and either seeing visuals or connecting in this way. This is a first I have heard with the paper and the smokey impressions.

Just be very careful to keep the paper far enough away from the flame !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 14-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Deactivated Account

hmm, thinking about this candle flame idea, maybe I could use this to connect to my spirit guide... gazing into the flame and bringing him closer to me ?

Expect Miracles !

nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi santacruz & nightowl,

Interesting idea, I have heard of staring into a candle flame and either seeing visuals or connecting in this way. This is a first I have heard with the paper and the smokey impressions.

Just be very careful to keep the paper far enough away from the flame !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

heheeeee I hear ya!
Deactivated Account

I figured you both knew that, I just had to make sure !

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-02-2011, 05:37 AM
santacruz18

Dream Angel, The paper is supposed to make contact with the flame. You are moving the paper on it and over it for a few seconds. We noticed sometimes nothing imprinted on the paper.

We figured that meant we weren't supposed to know. If you just hold the paper on the flame and leave it there, then yes, you've got a problem.

I've stared at a flame, it made my eyes kind of dry.
Old 15-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Dream Angel, The paper is supposed to make contact with the flame. You are moving the paper on it and over it for a few seconds. We noticed sometimes nothing imprinted on the paper.

We figured that meant we weren't supposed to know. If you just hold the paper on the flame and leave it there, then yes, you've got a problem.

I've stared at a flame, it made my eyes kind of dry.

santacruz, I can't imagine the whole paper not catching fire ~ interesting, but not for me. thanks for sharing your experience

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !