Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 01-06-2024, 11:13 AM
Master
Beyond Self, what?

This morning, I had a deep immersion I would like to share. In fact, I wrote it down as a free verse poem, so perhaps it is best if I copy it from the poetry section. I’ll be happy to invite views on this, of course.

An ocean of light

All that is, is trinity in three aspects
Immanent as identity, with our without form
Both immanent and transcendent as the light of Self
Transcendent as the infinite ocean of pure love and clear light

Within and as the seamless whole of absolute God consciousness
The descent to light of Self retains awareness without love
Thus we as it as such are complete and yet barren
So polarise our Self to imbibe agape love

Self, made in God’s image, is complete
Yet evidently lacking in love, wisdom and power
Earth is a school where Christ consciousness is imbibed
And so we as the Self, an embryo, choose to come here to learn

Encased in body-mind, Self polarised, we are limited and incomplete
So, to reunite the parts that we be joyous and whole, we strive
All spiritual paths but seek this unity of Self within form
Taking back to Self, lessons of love and wisdom

When the light of Self illuminates our form
We know who we are but the learning is not finished
So we remain still until each cell of form is transformed as light
At which stage of awareness we are both immanent and transcendent

A final void yet remains to be pierced for which silence must layer silence
To which end we choose to become slower than the slowest pulse
Whereupon the Self is admitted into the vast ocean of light
Resplendent with the effervescence of agape love
Old 01-06-2024, 02:53 PM
Just a little comment

Well....that is a hard act to follow!!! Except..thank you for sharing this.

''...we strive.... seek this unity of Self within form
Taking back to Self, lessons of love and wisdom....''

Yes, that is built in it appears. I dare say, lessons of sorrow, rejection, torment and grief, also!
Oh, I'm sorry...but that's all part of what we 'take back' to Self, too...the whole bag of broken hearts and joy.
All temporary, all basically folly, 'all vanity'. Yes, we ''choose to come here to learn'' that the only satisfaction
is realizing Self, coming Home to the Only Self.
(Said in many ways.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-06-2024, 04:20 PM
Master
Thank you for your observations, Miss H.

The truth is, after having been, seen and so known light of Self in singularity, wondrous as it is, higher than samadhi because we have full freedom and contentment, yet the awareness is bereft of love and hence barren.

I was never content at the so called stage of Self in singularity. If it represents completion (it does not) then why are we back here in duality?

Fortunately by grace (all is grace), I had this remarkable immersion in the boundless ocean of love and light and it is not a metaphor; take it as vivid and literal.
Old 01-06-2024, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
....I was never content at the so called stage of Self in singularity.
If it represents completion (it does not) then why are we back here in duality?
Ha! Of course you weren't content! LOL! Right?!

It doesn't represent completion!!! Right!
You hit the nail on the head!!

The Paradox, the Circle, Cycle, the Wheel Keeps Spinning! Yes!
The Singular Self does not WANT to be alone. That was my exp.
WELL, I guess we settled that and can close that chapter!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-06-2024, 06:19 PM
Ascender

BEYOND SELF WHAT?

Blessings Unseeking Seeker I have just noticed this wonderful and insightful
post of yours.

BEYOND SELF is NO-THING. Your humility asks the question why choose to
enter the vale of tears again? Yet deep in your heart dear brother you KNOW
WHY.

The answer is in ONE WORD which is SERVICE. SERVICE IS THE COIN of
SPIRIT, and you dear brother are here to "SPEND A PENNY". your poems
are a vast storehouse of Divine wisdom. your posts on this forum are the
very COINS of divine SPIRIT service.

When you choose to leave here, you can then also opt to return or never set
foot in this vale of tears again. YOUR choice is ABSOLUTE brother,
blessings michael
Old 06-06-2024, 08:47 AM
Knower

Hi Unseeking Seeker,

That poem is deep!

Here is a slightly different perspective:

What if we are not here to learn but to remember.

All our personal Earthly and cosmic wisdom accumulated while as a human and not as a human are stored as multi-dimensional quantum energies in the big part of our DNA that scientists call junk because those energies are not detectable using our current 3d technology.

That means what we believe is nothing is actually sometime, it’s just that we can’t see or detect it.

So why are we here.

What if we are being observed for what we will choose and how we would behave while in the human form given free will to freely choose, purposely “disconnected” from what some call God to start off, and left alone with minimal divine intervention for fair free will.

And the bigger question is, could we then work our way to return to being in alliance, in unity, and in Oneness with God by choosing to have love for oneself and for others?

Sincere love is the key to unlocking the doors to that huge library of greater wisdom and greater knowledge that we have been carrying around all along.

And when we do willingly choose sincere love, we then will gradually go from being a 3d human to a more multi-dimensional human. Can’t be 100% multi-dimensional because we will then disappear and be invisible.

Multi-dimensional energies are all intertwined, connected, and entangled such that human concepts of hierarchy and supremacy do not exist.

Multi-dimensional energies could “split” into many multiplicities. We each are one of the unlimited multiplicities.

A more multi-dimensional human will have far more control over the body’s health, life, and reality. Greater peace and joy is possible from being guided not by the human ego mind but from being benevolently guided by God through our enhanced intuition and synchronicity.

Truly an amazing but extremely challenging and very long term human adventure of finding ourselves that we “jumped in line” for when we are not in the human form in our true home on the other side of the self imposed Veil of Forgetfulness.

We are here with divine purpose, not here randomly or by accident. What we do here living life and making free will choices is a small part of a much bigger and grander divine plan impacting new creations to come.

This dualistic 3d reality we are living in on this beautiful planet is not all that bad. Understandably some are living a painful life and suffering hard. But as they move further along the spiritual path to love, they will begin to understand what they earlier saw as their suffering and adversities will now be seen as grateful and welcome opportunities to have more access to their huge library of wisdom and knowledge to then have more peace and joy in heart and mind and return to being in Oneness with God.

Having gratitude is the first step to having sincere love that is the key to opening that magnificent library of Earthly and cosmic wisdom and knowledge we each had all along.

And so it is that we are here not so much to learn, but more about to remember.

To remember what we truly are and our magnificence. After all each one of us is a part of God aka Spirit, Creative Source, Soul, and many other names to mean the same.

Is it interesting that parts of the human body are multi-dimensional quantum energy receivers and transmitters. We have never been alone though some might think they are. There is a lot happening in us, around us, and beyond us that we can’t perceive yet.

All the best!
Old 06-06-2024, 10:53 AM
Master
@ OldChap ~ I’m delighted the poem resonates, thank you!

I don’t know about 3/4/5 d etc but about the human experience, what seems apparent is, is that we, the individuated aspect of the whole (God) as living light of Self, are complete but undeveloped, somewhat like an infant. To grow in love, wisdom and power, we ‘descend’ into duality, since here learning is swift, as we overcome adversity. In singularity, there is only peace but no learning.

At level of Self, we are as awareness self-aware but bereft of love. When we slow down more and more, silence pierces silence and we are immersed in an ocean of love & light, the very heart of God, if we wish to say so. The poem relates to that immersion.

Edit: At each stage of spiritual growth, we become what we seek. Thus as Self, which we always were, are and will be, we recognise our true being. In merging with God, agape love is added to the equation, love that has no opposite.

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 06-06-2024 at 11:38 AM.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:02 PM
Master

personally i don't think we become what we seek, we become how we seek. If I eat a bunch of oranges in my seeking for eternal life, i don't get eternal life no matter how positive and rosy i want to paint things today, i just get the desire to eat more oranges...
Old 06-06-2024, 02:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
personally i don't think we become what we seek, we become how we seek. If I eat a bunch of oranges in my seeking for eternal life, i don't get eternal life no matter how positive and rosy i want to paint things today, i just get the desire to eat more oranges...
The becoming alluded to is the assimilation of what is imbibed as a benediction of grace. For example, in search of joy, when we realise external ephemeral pleasures hold little or no value, we turn inward, befriending silence, whence thoughts ebb away and we rest in pure subjective awareness.This causes polarities to merge, resulting in bliss in permanence. So, seeking joy, we get far more, bliss in permanence. We become what we seek.