Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-02-2022, 11:08 PM
asearcher

energies, a touch, astral body?

I have some thoughts about something and it may be so that I am looking at it from the wrong angle, have come to the wrong conclusion

I think I for some reason is sensitive to energies. I'm not really sure why that is. I was like that as a child. I could pick up on the left over energies and know things from them. I would later try to dismiss this and get on with my life. I did not have religious, spiritual parents.

I would at times wake up and it was as if I was in between the dream state and our reality which I know is common to be disoriented. Only when I am in such state I see things and feel things. I would see part of stranger's arms and hands trying to touch me in some way, before I really came to and then I could not see them no more. I remember sitting up thinking I was clearly awake now and I could still see them. Then they were gone.

Often I would feel as if I was going in and out of that particular state. I've never been any good at explaining it. I used to have a childhood nightmare. I would know for days before it would come that it would, it was a particular feeling that I can not put words too, almost as if I was slipping into another state, knowing I would, knowing there was no escape from that state. The nightmare would not return after the age of 7 or 8 or 9 or so. Finally after years of dreams, flashbacks, "knowings" I came to the unwilling conclusion that this was a past life, unfinished business, quick, sudden, traumatic death (which was what the nightmare was about). It is now put to rest.

I can a lot of times feel as if someone is touching me and never in any sexual manner, somehow I thought that was important to mention, LOL. It can be on my head, stroking, it can be on my arms to just use examples, never any private parts.

I have noticed that when I am somewhat down in how I am doing it is as if I am being touched by something very hot, sometimes there is an actual skin irritation or mark from it, other times - nothing shows. I have thought about allergies, or if something is touching my skin to cause it. I have not found either.

I a not sure what to think. Is it my astral body that is being touched and it is connected to my real body? Is that how it works?

I have woken up with peculiar looking marks, have not remembered how that happened, but few times I have. Same wonder there - are they touching my astral body or is it my real body? How is it possible?

Last edited by asearcher : 18-02-2022 at 03:23 PM.
Old 18-02-2022, 12:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
at times I wake up and I was in between dream state and our reality. when I am in state I would see part of stranger's arms and hands trying to touch me

Well done, it seems like you got ap vibrations. That can happen. Nothing to worry about. You were in between this world and the astral world.
Old 18-02-2022, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
I a not sure what to think. Is it my astral body that is being touched and it is connected to my real body? Is that how it works?

I have woken up with peculiar looking marks, have not remembered how that happened, but few times I have. Same wonder there - are they touching my astral body or is it my real body? How is it possible?

I've experienced this also. Touch 'elsewhere' (such as vivid dreams) during sleep can leave marks on the physical body. Marks that I know I couldn't have done unconsciously myself during sleep. Been pondering this very question for years. I don't know how it works. I suppose the 'astral body' leaves an imprint on the physical body. Like it downloads an experience or something like that.
Old 20-02-2022, 06:27 AM
asearcher

Thank you both very much =)

I have thought further about this and wonder if it could be that some bodies are simply more connected, a tuned with the astral body and why that is I of course don't have a clue LOL, and that could be why I feel when "something", "someone" is touching me (which for instance happens both in and out of meditation state)...and the biggest of all these marks from dreams...

I have thought too maybe there is a connection there about past lives as well that has been registered, if someone has died in a past life in a traumatic violent way there are then birthmarks, in one case had found it's past life (child) and had in that life been in some accident I think it was and lost one of it's fingers, and in this life was born that way, still without it. Only now it has truly manifest itself on a different scale, as now you have to get in there surgically.

I hope you never get to see those marks, again, Altair =)
Old 20-02-2022, 07:12 AM
Master

I do not think you will ever know asearcher. It could be that or this. I have read that it is common ap sensation and nothing to worry about. I have felt a number of times of drifting out of my body. It could also be someone touching me and trying to get me out.
Old 20-02-2022, 07:46 AM
Master
Quote:
I hope you never get to see those marks, again, Altair =)

It wasn't a negative or violent experience for me. Even a normal touch ''there'' can leave a mark ''here''.
Old 20-02-2022, 10:02 AM
asearcher

Astralsuzy: Yes could be, hi hi, ah nice you say it is nothing to worry about.

Altar: Good it wasn't for you. I can wake up with them without a clue what I have been dreaming. Other times when I have been aware it has been in nightmares and it has worked as if someone is doing it to help wake me up, but other times as if someone (of low life?) simply touch me, do not do anything that violent that would have caused it in this reality.