Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Pathfinder

Question to ALL Those Who Converse with "Angels"

I am new to this forum and have recently had an experience. I want to leave it vague cause I don't want to taint the well so to speak....

I have read some posts here where people are seeming to spend a lot of time with an "angel" that is supposedly not only their guide/guardian but the guardian/ guide for thousands of others. So, doesn't it seem odd that you can call upon this angel and they are there instantly and "sleeping" with you etc..... ppl stating that they spent all day with one....So, My deductive reasoning leads me to two possibilities i guess: one, they are lying spirits familiar with you. two, angels are omnipresent. the latter bothering me from several levels, the major being that God is the only one who can be more than one place at a time.

Are we to understand that Angels are omnipresent?
Old 22-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Enya

Would it help to think that sometimes people are calling upon and connecting with the focused energy or archetype energy of a particular angel? And... since God is everywhere and everything and angels are very closely part of Him, then why can't they be everywhere? Celestial beings cannot be limited by human barriers of thought and form...
Old 22-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Knower

From my understand, we are all connected by the divine source. so it is not that far out there for us to spend all day with angels. Time and space is a human construction. since we are all connected we are all angels and creators in our own way. I do not think it is really possible to define what angels are and what the divine is. The closes we can understand is we are never alone and angels will be there the instant we need it because they never really left. We can not apply what we have been taught (logic) from this illusion to the divine realm. I am new as well but my understanding if that the past, present and future is happening all that the same time. Just like an angel, god can be everywhere at once we can we because in a way we are. hope that help and not confuse. lol
Old 22-05-2013, 11:54 PM
Ascender
And I do agree, I believe that Angles can be in more then one place because of who they are. People around the world call upon angles every moment every day. Even though they are only one person they still give us equal amount of attention.

Its funny, they wanted me to log onto SF right now and I was like "Why? Is there something you want me to read?" And they said yes and now I know why. We can be quite narrow minded at times, under estimating things in spirit only by what we know, heard or learned. Wow...its all clear to me. Thank you Michele and every one!
Old 23-05-2013, 11:57 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoclora
And I do agree, I believe that Angles can be in more then one place because of who they are. People around the world call upon angles every moment every day. Even though they are only one person they still give us equal amount of attention.

Its funny, they wanted me to log onto SF right now and I was like "Why? Is there something you want me to read?" And they said yes and now I know why. We can be quite narrow minded at times, under estimating things in spirit only by what we know, heard or learned. Wow...its all clear to me. Thank you Michele and every one!

ok, who is Michele?

and, thank you. kind of what i am able to understand.....
Old 23-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
Would it help to think that sometimes people are calling upon and connecting with the focused energy or archetype energy of a particular angel? And... since God is everywhere and everything and angels are very closely part of Him, then why can't they be everywhere? Celestial beings cannot be limited by human barriers of thought and form...

I guess i get it..... i was shown that we are given information in a way that we can understand. So im aware that our human perspective is very limited,

Thank you
Old 23-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyB
From my understand, we are all connected by the divine source. so it is not that far out there for us to spend all day with angels. Time and space is a human construction. since we are all connected we are all angels and creators in our own way. I do not think it is really possible to define what angels are and what the divine is. The closes we can understand is we are never alone and angels will be there the instant we need it because they never really left. We can not apply what we have been taught (logic) from this illusion to the divine realm. I am new as well but my understanding if that the past, present and future is happening all that the same time. Just like an angel, god can be everywhere at once we can we because in a way we are. hope that help and not confuse. lol

I have had one conversation. i'm holding back from further contact because i dont know how comfortable i feel about the whole thing yet.... i was shown the relationship between angels and God though. I understand that i never really understood the "bigness" of God. and that is not characterized as an "individual" so to speak. I think that the "holy spirit" is the closest thing to the representation of God in a "singular" way. Other than that He is ALL...... I never understood "ALL in ALL..." now I think I do a little better :-)
Old 23-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvassal
I am new to this forum and have recently had an experience. I want to leave it vague cause I don't want to taint the well so to speak....I have read some posts here where people are seeming to spend a lot of time with an "angel" that is supposedly not only their guide/guardian but the guardian/ guide for thousands of others. So, doesn't it seem odd that you can call upon this angel and they are there instantly and "sleeping" with you etc..... ppl stating that they spent all day with one....So, My deductive reasoning leads me to two possibilities i guess: one, they are lying spirits familiar with you. two, angels are omnipresent. the latter bothering me from several levels, the major being that God is the only one who can be more than one place at a time. Are we to understand that Angels are omnipresent?

I posted this a day or two ago under another thread. You might be interested. Azrael is my guide. Somebody asked me how he can be with me all day and also tend to everyone else too.

"Azrael is what I've nicknamed a 'cosmic consciousness.' Archangels are basically great, big lifeforms. Really BIG, OLD souls who are so aware that they are literally one with God. They are consciousness manifesting at a certain frequency, with a certain sound. WE call them 'archangels' on Earth but they are a lot MORE than just our definition of them. If you think of them as super-evolved beings of light, that's about right.

Time runs differently for them. Time responds to the consciousness of the watcher, in other words, your awareness dictates what kind of time you experience. Creatures on 4D Earth experience 4D time. Creatures like Azrael, who are visiting from 12D, experience 12D time. Archangels are OUTSIDE of our time. The higher your awareness, the more time there is.

Azrael has so much time that he can come and visit Earth, spend the day with each soul in incarnation there, and be back home the moment he left. Out of his day, he spends less than a second of his time tending to younger souls. (ONE moment, out of 24 hours of his day, with every inhabited planet he takes care of. That is a LOT of time, and believe me, a LOT of planets!!)

It gets a bit complex too, because he can also bilocate. Azrael's soul is one with God, and so, it's physically everywhere all the time. So he doesn't have to travel to reach anyone, he's already there. His soul is so BIG that he can manifest a million bodies, or a million instances of his soul and energy at the same 'time.'

If you want to run mains voltage into a little, 12V circuit to light up an LED, like you probably did in science classes, you have to step down the current first. If you don't, it'll blow up your LED or burn out the wire. The little circuit is the human mind! Azrael steps down rather like that, in order to communicate with us. The mains current is still flowing. It doesn't stop flowing just because it's now being used to power a little circuit with an LED. The little circuit might only see the fact it's being powered, and not know there are 240 volts behind the scenes. That doesn't change the fact there's 240 volts there. If you wanted to, you could run many more little circuits off the mains. That's more or less, how it works.

You could think of Azrael like a lightning strike, coming from a vast 'cloud' that is his WHOLE soul and consciousness far above us. What you experience is just ONE bolt, just the TIP of the bolt no less. He could strike a thousand times from that cloud. But you just experience one bolt. From our point of view, it looks like he's travelling really fast to be with each of us for a short time. The truth is, he was already there, and he only comes into the range of conscious contact when the mind and soul of the human is ready to receive.”

They are omnipresent actually, at their highest expression. But that only means that they are part of God, not that anyone has usurped his place. God is a being that is made up of many souls, all of whom embody different levels of awareness (haven't you heard it said 'we are all God??'). God is like a diamond with infinite facets. Each soul, including the souls of the archangels, are one facet. When a facet reaches 12D awareness, it becomes another 'God' within the great consciousness/collective of God, and is capable of omnipresence. They're capable of creating their own universes, too!

...Do you think God would trust anyone less than God to tend to his children...?
Old 23-05-2013, 06:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
I posted this a day or two ago under another thread. You might be interested. Azrael is my guide. Somebody asked me how he can be with me all day and also tend to everyone else too.

"Azrael is what I've nicknamed a 'cosmic consciousness.' Archangels are basically great, big lifeforms. Really BIG, OLD souls who are so aware that they are literally one with God. They are consciousness manifesting at a certain frequency, with a certain sound. WE call them 'archangels' on Earth but they are a lot MORE than just our definition of them. If you think of them as super-evolved beings of light, that's about right.

Time runs differently for them. Time responds to the consciousness of the watcher, in other words, your awareness dictates what kind of time you experience. Creatures on 4D Earth experience 4D time. Creatures like Azrael, who are visiting from 12D, experience 12D time. Archangels are OUTSIDE of our time. The higher your awareness, the more time there is.

Azrael has so much time that he can come and visit Earth, spend the day with each soul in incarnation there, and be back home the moment he left. Out of his day, he spends less than a second of his time tending to younger souls. (ONE moment, out of 24 hours of his day, with every inhabited planet he takes care of. That is a LOT of time, and believe me, a LOT of planets!!)

It gets a bit complex too, because he can also bilocate. Azrael's soul is one with God, and so, it's physically everywhere all the time. So he doesn't have to travel to reach anyone, he's already there. His soul is so BIG that he can manifest a million bodies, or a million instances of his soul and energy at the same 'time.'

If you want to run mains voltage into a little, 12V circuit to light up an LED, like you probably did in science classes, you have to step down the current first. If you don't, it'll blow up your LED or burn out the wire. The little circuit is the human mind! Azrael steps down rather like that, in order to communicate with us. The mains current is still flowing. It doesn't stop flowing just because it's now being used to power a little circuit with an LED. The little circuit might only see the fact it's being powered, and not know there are 240 volts behind the scenes. That doesn't change the fact there's 240 volts there. If you wanted to, you could run many more little circuits off the mains. That's more or less, how it works.

You could think of Azrael like a lightning strike, coming from a vast 'cloud' that is his WHOLE soul and consciousness far above us. What you experience is just ONE bolt, just the TIP of the bolt no less. He could strike a thousand times from that cloud. But you just experience one bolt. From our point of view, it looks like he's travelling really fast to be with each of us for a short time. The truth is, he was already there, and he only comes into the range of conscious contact when the mind and soul of the human is ready to receive.”

They are omnipresent actually, at their highest expression. But that only means that they are part of God, not that anyone has usurped his place. God is a being that is made up of many souls, all of whom embody different levels of awareness (haven't you heard it said 'we are all God??'). God is like a diamond with infinite facets. Each soul, including the souls of the archangels, are one facet. When a facet reaches 12D awareness, it becomes another 'God' within the great consciousness/collective of God, and is capable of omnipresence. They're capable of creating their own universes, too!

...Do you think God would trust anyone less than God to tend to his children...?

i emailed you after i posted this thread, you did answer me yesterday. i do understand now (the best i can) thanks
Old 23-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Master
What helps me to sort of understand it in a very human limited way is meditation. When I meditate or even remote view, I can move my consciousness to other places. But my body and a certain level of awareness remains here in the 3D noting environmental sounds and such. Meaning there's awareness in two locations at once.

This is a very simple level of humans ability to be in multiple locations at once consciously. So we if we can do bi-location imagine what a 4th, 5th or 6th dimensional being would be capable of.