Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Yoga

Old 24-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Greg

Do it yourself

Can anyone give me any links to websites or books for a complete begginer of yoga? I'm so unflexible it's amusing so need to go very gentle.
Old 24-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Vaughn

http://www.yogahub.com/Videos/Yoga-C...elaxation.html

Gary Bromley, has a DVD out, if you can find it, that is very relaxing, gentle and at the same time rejunvenative. You can also source yoga through yogajournal.com .

I've yet to produce a video since there are so many resources to date.

Have fun, and as I tell my students only go to your own limits, remember to breathe, you inhale on the power move and exhale on the return.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:45 AM
just_a_girl

Hi,Greg.I am also beginner in yoga and was reading lot before start to practice.For what is best for you is not best for other.But that is the beauty of yoga, there is something for everyone- you only must to try and see for yourself. Else is that each and everyone has different reasons and searchings on yoga. I find many styles and progams nice but for me as a beginner Baba Ramdev's videos are great. Unfortunately I am still not allowed to post any link here because I am new in this forum but you only must google his name in youtube and you will see much explanations and asanas,also breathing exercises which are so important in yoga. Some videos are in hindi language,some are with english translation. I wish you all the best in your path!!!