Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-02-2015, 06:39 PM
briansgotaprettierwife

Cool The number 13 - Lucky or Unlucky?

Ever since I read a book on numerology a few years ago, I noticed that the number 13 is quite common in my life.

The hospital room I was born in, 2119. 2+1+1+9 = 13.

My ID number at school, 11902. 1+1+9+0+2 = 13.

My address, 3019. 3+0+1+9 = 13.

Now, I would honestly consider myself to be both lucky and unlucky. Lucky in that I have food and clean water and a roof over my head unlike so many...but UNLUCKY in that, like all of us, I have unique struggles and some strange bad karma left over from previous lives not well spent. Oddly enough, I was 13 when I got my first electric guitar (yeah, I play...typical Pisces musician) under some complicated circumstances. If a kid at my school hadn't set a fire, we wouldn't have had to stay there after hours, and I wouldn't have talked to the teacher who had an unwanted guitar. Lucky me.

13 reduces to 4, the number associated with Uranus in astrology (depending to what system you use) and also used to represent the Individualist in Enneagram typology. I myself am a type 4 and find this significant.

13 happens to be the age at which you are considered a teenager. Is it merely coincidental that the teen years are some of the hardest in our lives? They're a time of change for sure. Puberty...crushes...independence, not a kid anymore but not quite ready to be 'all grown up'...

Any thoughts on what 13 means to you?

Oh yeah, tomorrow's Friday the 13th, which used to be a day of celebration and feasting before it was given a bad reputation. Happy Friday everybody :)
Old 13-02-2015, 12:00 AM
Suspended
In my experience the number 13 represents chaos & angles. Tread carefully.
Old 13-02-2015, 12:59 AM
Knower

Am constantly seeing the number 13 angel numbers say it means new beginnings, but am not sure. My life path number is 4 so if it got something to do with that
Old 13-02-2015, 01:37 AM
StarRobin

I think the number 13 is lucky for me. I notice the number 3 around a lot too. I've also noticed recently we're given employee numbers for the tills at my place of work and mine has the number 13 in!
Old 17-02-2015, 08:13 PM
Tazza

Like you 13 / 31 has played a significant part of my life.

My birthday 5 August 5/8 = 13
As a kid our house number was 31
Now my address is 113
My daughter was born 31 May
Brother was born 13 July (in a massive thunderstorm haha)
My phone number ends with 459113 I mean it goes on.

I've always thought this number was significantly lucky and it has always been apparant. Not sure of the meaning of this, but it's good to know that somebody else has noticed it.
Old 19-02-2015, 09:17 PM
Knower

The number 13 is neither lucky nor unlucky... yet it may be perceived as either.

It may be described in simple terms as the number of change, with the energies of new beginnings (1) and creativity (3). Again, in simple terms. It may also be described as a karmic number which supports the theory that it can be interpreted both ways. Depends on who you ask, and their personal karma....
Old 19-02-2015, 10:47 PM
Experiencer
is there a 13?

1+3 =4
Old 20-02-2015, 04:05 PM
Knower
1300 = 1 pm, the first afternoon hour in the rest of the day of 24 hours, - 11 = 13.
Old 20-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Starlit

I have always found the number 13 to be lucky for me.
Old 28-02-2015, 02:14 AM
Experiencer
numbers become lucky or unlucky as to what thoughts you have about them.
If you think a number is unlucky when you see that it you will attract that.