Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-02-2021, 06:32 PM
Guide

Fish Sea witch

I had an interesting dream this morning.

I was dreaming about my ex being interest in me again, I kept refusing her and repeating "you are not real", she disappeared soon after. I went out for a walk in the garden and asked God for a sign (of love). In the mountains I saw a heart-shaped cloud/inscription (don't remember what it was) catching fire. The fire was spreading everywhere and was nearing the garden. I evaded the fire by trusting in myself and letting myself fly upwards. When I came down I met a woman, she had me under some sort of spell of curse, she could control me and make me do whatever she wanted. I remembered someone warning me about her, but I didn't remember when I accepted her in the first place. She must have wiped my memory or something. I tried to fight her in a couple of competitions but I always lost.

The next thing I remember is standing on some sort of platform in the middle of the ocean, I had to help her lift her altar or shrine up from the depths. She tried to sacrifice me to something, but I managed to switch her blood and mine and she instead sacrificed herself. Victory was mine, but I found myself to be stuck in some sort of videogame or simulation despite my efforts. I saw buses, coats and trains, when I tried to enter then they were all empty like toy models. I would never be able to escape the simulation, but I found a woman there who was trapped in there as well. We would spend "eternity" there together, in what seemed like a lonely place, but at least we had each other.

What could this dream have meant?