Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-05-2013, 03:00 PM
TakeshiYukai

Need help identifying my Guide. Unsure! x_x

Afternoon!
I am new to the site and found it while looking around on Google... My name is Johnathan and I have a question that I would like some answers and insight into.
Well, recently I have made an effort to communicate and identify any guides that I may have. I have made myself a prayer that I say before I try to communicate. Well, recently I was in route to a paranormal investigation and had decided to ask my guides for any information they may have on the site. Well, as I was driving and concentrating in my vehicle I asked the question and saw the image of a woman sitting in the passenger seat. At first I felt it was just my imagination, but I continued and asked about the location. Well, I immediately felt as if she reach over and grabbed my wrist and began to tug on it towards her in a manner showing me that something was happening with a person's wrist. I felt no threat btw. ( Sorry if this is all vague ). Well, I thought this was interesting because the image felt very real, I could see her hair , which was jet black and long, her build which was average and where she was sitting.. The only thing I could not see was her face. It has been blank since and Ive been left assuming what it could be like. Well, this is the first time I have been shown someone, or they have shown themself. I have felt she could be native, or of asain decent. I am not sure. Additionally, the grabbing of the wrist and the other information I received did have truth to them. Currently I am having trouble really distinguishing from what I feel is just my imgaination and what is spirit. So my Questions are: Do guides show themselves in this manner? How am I to distinguish between spirit or what I am just thinking of? Is finding out what she could be important?

Also, ever since that moment I have either thought of this guide or asked it a questions and typically I will have her pop up in my minds eye in my enviroment. Rather it be at work, home or school. Her image will appear to me in a manner as if she is in the room with me. I really would like to know if I have a good imagintion or if there is some truth to this. I have done a lot of work recently with trying to listen,feel,see and welcome my guides and any knowledge they want to pass onto me.

Last edited by TakeshiYukai : 24-05-2013 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Size of text
Old 24-05-2013, 06:56 PM
Suspended
Keep some Cedar on you in the car and when doing paranormal investigations. She is probably Native and is a Chiidii. Protection is what you need right now.
Old 28-05-2013, 12:15 PM
TakeshiYukai

What makes you think it is something negative? I haven't gotten a vibe at all that comes off that way. Just interested to see how you would come to that conclusion.
Old 28-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Suspended
I am Navajo, and us Navajos avoid ghosts (chiidii) We use Cedar for protection. I thought your 'Guide" might be a Chiidii.
Old 29-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Azeizar

I have the same problem. A woman with no face. She's around for almost 10months. No face. Recently she started showing me stuff. Once she appeared in my sleep and showed me the power of fire. Since then I have it. 2 weeks ago she told me that I am kings blood. One of a few and that I have to bring a child to this world who will be a prince/princess. Pure kings blood and will bring this world of people to salvation. Recently the same way she was teaching me the power of water. She started showing me visions. Like pointing a direction and I start seeing. I thought it was my spirit guide. But Half an hour later I started to doubt that badly. It's either a Chiidii or a witch whom I saw a few times near my university (but never could see her face). Also I started invoking myself not long ago and a lot is unclear to me. But I sense great power in me and that I have to tame it because in the near future something is going to happen. Something bad for all of us.