Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Cat Has anyone ever seen someone astrally projecting?

Hello

I have only recently started reading, researching and attempting astral projection.
I was just wondering if anyone here has ever seen someone else who is in their astral form while they themselves are in their earth body please?

That is, can you see people who are astral projecting?

short and sweet :)

Light and love

BL
Old 07-08-2024, 04:21 PM
Master
I've had partial out of the body experiences where I saw my astral body arms and hands.
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=139984
Old 08-08-2024, 12:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Aldous

Thank you for your reply. What a fascinating post, I really enjoyed reading all of your experiences. I am also reading Bob Monroe's - Journeys out of the body and have The Monroe Institute Gateway Experience Hemi-Sync Cds that I'm listening to (I'm still very early in to these though)

I'm off back to read the rest of the replies in your post :)

Thank you for sharing :)

BL
Old 08-08-2024, 02:09 PM
Master

You would probably think it a ghost, I have read that 40% of reported ghosts are astral projectors! (will have to see if I can find that on net as it is some time since I read it) , of course that relates to the physical eyes, I have seen others with my astral eyes including some of my own pets whilst out of their bodies.
Old 08-08-2024, 09:23 PM
Master
There's at least two places in Monroe's book where he talks about someone allegedly seeing him having an OOBE.
Old 14-08-2024, 09:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
There's at least two places in Monroe's book where he talks about someone allegedly seeing him having an OOBE.

No spoilers please

I'm enjoying it so far :)

BL :Sunny
Old 14-08-2024, 09:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
You would probably think it a ghost, I have read that 40% of reported ghosts are astral projectors! (will have to see if I can find that on net as it is some time since I read it) , of course that relates to the physical eyes, I have seen others with my astral eyes including some of my own pets whilst out of their bodies.

Hello Podshell

Thank you for your reply. I think that is what I originally meant, using your astra eyes can you see other astral energies

Fascinating, that you can. I can't wait to experience it for myself, if I don't get too scared I'm a big wuss

BL
Old 14-08-2024, 09:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Apologies both for the late replies, I don't see to have any nofications in these forum when someone replies to my posts.
I'll have to look at some options when I have access

BL
Old 16-08-2024, 12:02 AM
Master

I have never seen anyone astral projecting or a ghost. I will be getting back into ap soon.
Old 16-08-2024, 02:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I have never seen anyone astral projecting or a ghost. I will be getting back into ap soon.
I have never seen any of the paranormal TV shows attempt to capture these events, they have lots of results gaining evidence of ghosts on the many pieces of equipment they use, you would think it a worthwhile experiment to capture the astral, maybe some of the shows have done it.