Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 17-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Toolite

Angels Manifesting in Flesh

Angels can manifest into flesh.. which is powerful all by itself.. Spirit taking a flesh body to complete a task. Do we limit Spirit? Is there a whole level we are completly aware of? Does it go over our heads?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 22-09-2012, 09:35 AM
earthprowler

as one that works with my angels on a daily basis, talking with them, sending them to help someone with problems or what ever the case may be i have wondered if they haven't come to me in human form. i also include my guides with this, there are just those people that you meet and in a second there is something familiar about them that you just can't put your finger on, that looking at them stops you in your tracks. and they always seem to show up at a time when you "just needed them to".
Old 22-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
as one that works with my angels on a daily basis, talking with them, sending them to help someone with problems or what ever the case may be i have wondered if they haven't come to me in human form. i also include my guides with this, there are just those people that you meet and in a second there is something familiar about them that you just can't put your finger on, that looking at them stops you in your tracks. and they always seem to show up at a time when you "just needed them to".

Yes, Glory To God! I had one who was in flesh and he past me to confirm something and it was said telepathically... So powerful.. My Angels have come in to me in spirit but, looking like a person alive that other encounter was different...

Sometimes individuals need help..flesh stand point and they come in flesh to help/save.

All The Glory belongs To God Forever!
Old 24-09-2012, 03:45 AM
Henri77

Indeed, those are always great stories.....to read-hear

Believe I met one on a bus once, but she didn't want me to see her face, after discreetly giving me a spiritual gift.
Old 24-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Toolite

Yes.. Our Angels are present and with us.. They love and help us.. When we learn all the tricks of the trade like they have then we too are great in spirit.. Im working on it.. attempting to be a good student.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 24-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Administrator
Im a person who never dreams if i do and remember them they are precoognitive dreams.but when my husband first passed i was say in the bedroom ligh on as i was on the phone to a friend, and i suddenly looked at the ceiling a pair of huge angel wings covered the whole ceiling and a feeling of peace came with it, i was giving healing to a friend one day when i stopped and she said why have you stopped a huge pair of angel wings were wrapped around her, i said what do you feel and she said calm and peaceful,a week later she was diagnosed with a liver complaint.i carried on healing and a few times i would see angels wings,wrap around her.but lately as soon as i put my music on and close my eyes i have been seeing angels coming towards me.

Namaste
Old 25-09-2012, 02:26 AM
Toolite

Yes the Angels are beautiful and wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
All The Glory Belongs To God Forever