Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 18-02-2011, 02:32 AM
tmf

Question Question for light workers

Are lightworkers left behind to save the earth? We were promised heaven on earth or I should say some believe in this promise.
Old 18-02-2011, 05:13 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf
Are lightworkers left behind to save the earth?
Left behind?

My understanding is many came here to "raise the light" if you will.. because this transition was very exciting.. much of it is tied to what happened at/during atlantis (according to my teacher) and how people got left behind as others ascended.. the rule to this game is "no one gets left behind!"

However, don't take that to mean that all are going.. some will not be able to take the energy and are/will die and root from the sidelines
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf
We were promised heaven on earth
This is not a promise.. this is coming and for some.. it's already here.. depends really on your attitude and what you believe..

My version of heaven on earth is instant manifestation w/ specifics.. that's what I'm working towards/waiting for
Old 18-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf
Are lightworkers left behind to save the earth? We were promised heaven on earth or I should say some believe in this promise.

Left behind?????

Who promised whom heaven on earth, and what is heaven.
If then we have to create it.
Old 18-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Medium_Laura

I actually agree with the master. We are here to help people re-discover the light within them. :) And I too question, where is it said we were promised anything?
Old 18-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Jules

I've never heard of that promise either. Heaven or hell is here on earth already. It's how you perceive your life. do you walk through the park and see the flowers (heaven) or do you walk through and see the rubbish/trash on the ground (hell)? The choice is yours.

Old 18-02-2011, 07:08 PM
tmf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
Left behind?????

Who promised whom heaven on earth, and what is heaven.
If then we have to create it.
ok maybe I should explain my self a little better. I am talking about the book of Revelations. I am not a religious person but very spiritual and on a path to finding my purpose in this life. My purpose I know has to do with the earth I guess you could say I am an earth child if their is such a thing. Revelations was written by man and I have trouble with that or should I say all books of religion were written by man. as for heaven on earth I mean a time on earth of peace and harmony of all living things not literally heaven but and end of war and destruction. The 144,000 left behind to fight the impending evil that revelations claims is trying to take over the earth.
Old 18-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf
ok maybe I should explain my self a little better. I am talking about the book of Revelations. I am not a religious person but very spiritual and on a path to finding my purpose in this life. My purpose I know has to do with the earth I guess you could say I am an earth child if their is such a thing. Revelations was written by man and I have trouble with that or should I say all books of religion were written by man. as for heaven on earth I mean a time on earth of peace and harmony of all living things not literally heaven but and end of war and destruction. The 144,000 left behind to fight the impending evil that revelations claims is trying to take over the earth.

I have no understanding of the bible, or of any of its books.
The way I see it, most writings are of metaphoric nature written sometimes thousands of years ago for a mindset of that time. Then translated many times from one language to an other. I just wonder how much of the original meaning is left?
Old 19-02-2011, 02:45 AM
themaster

Hmm.. I honestly just like detlef don't know much about the bible..

I know there are truths in there.. I just know I also think there is a lack vibration perhaps in the book or just the way you can interpret what it says..

Did some research and found this on the wiki..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/144000_(number)

This is most interesting.. if you look at this as a lightworker or someone who is "awakened" or awakening.. these predictions/text actually make a lot sense..

Quote:
Revelation 14:1

Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.
This sounds a lot like just seeing lightworkers kind of raising the energy.. (as a interpretation)
Quote:
Revelation 7:3-8

saying: "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the servants of God on their foreheads." And I heard the number of the sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed
I wonder if foreheads.. is the "godhead"? something were working with in my class..

If I look at this.. it seems like it might be saying 12,000 lightworkers assembled in this country and this area and 12,000 assembled here or there.. and eventually they all raised the light.. (again just a interpretation.. not saying this is what it says)
Quote:
Revelation 14:3-5

And they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. For it is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless
This sounds a lot like the idea.. "the light has been raised" the shift has been completed.. again interpretation

I learned something new just recently about the number 144,000 it's the number of heart beats in a day I believe.. (internet information says it can be as low as 80,000 and 144,000 as max) interesting coincidence no?

Here is one of my understandings about the 144,000 it takes that many people to shift the whole.. that's my understanding.. I believe if you read this it will say the same thing..

http://spiritlibrary.com/christina-l...-5th-dimension

Based on my work with my teacher.. I'm not sure this is absolutely necessary though.. it may take far fewer.. the way he's gotten all excited recently..
Old 19-02-2011, 05:13 AM
tmf

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Hmm.. I honestly just like detlef don't know much about the bible..

I know there are truths in there.. I just know I also think there is a lack vibration perhaps in the book or just the way you can interpret what it says..

Did some research and found this on the wiki..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/144000_(number)

This is most interesting.. if you look at this as a lightworker or someone who is "awakened" or awakening.. these predictions/text actually make a lot sense..

This sounds a lot like just seeing lightworkers kind of raising the energy.. (as a interpretation)I wonder if foreheads.. is the "godhead"? something were working with in my class..

If I look at this.. it seems like it might be saying 12,000 lightworkers assembled in this country and this area and 12,000 assembled here or there.. and eventually they all raised the light.. (again just a interpretation.. not saying this is what it says)This sounds a lot like the idea.. "the light has been raised" the shift has been completed.. again interpretation

I learned something new just recently about the number 144,000 it's the number of heart beats in a day I believe.. (internet information says it can be as low as 80,000 and 144,000 as max) interesting coincidence no?

Here is one of my understandings about the 144,000 it takes that many people to shift the whole.. that's my understanding.. I believe if you read this it will say the same thing..

http://spiritlibrary.com/christina-l...-5th-dimension

Based on my work with my teacher.. I'm not sure this is absolutely necessary though.. it may take far fewer.. the way he's gotten all excited recently..
Yes Thank you for your thoughts on this. I'm just searching for myself and and researching different beliefs relating to the thought that I have a higher purpose in life.
Old 25-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Mandy

I don't have a great understanding of the bible, the only thing I would say is that bible was written by men for men (in the best way they knew how) but for me God lives in your heart and your gut feeling is the guidence. As for the Heaven and Hell bit, that also lives in you, just like you can make it heaven or hell for others too but only if they let you. Sorry if this sounds a little confusing.