Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 11-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm looking for someone I've had telepathic contact with since last year

Hello, everyone.

In early 2015, I experienced an amazing series of spiritual events that resulted in a total personal apostasy.

It's been a wild ride, but, long story short, I strongly believe I've been in telepathic contact with another human being.

I have only a small piece of physical evidence to corroborate my experiences. It still amazes me every time I lay my eyes on it. It's a screenshot of a live traffic feed and, unfortunately, I cannot include it within my post because I'm very new here. (Understandable, you guys must get a lot of insincere people posting here).

I have had two major telepathic events with this person and countless other minor telepathic conversations.

I believe this person is looking for me as well.

I should note that I also believe that this person is my "twin flame", as this phenomenon is frequently called. I'm posting in this section because I feel telepathy is more relevant to my experience.

Unfortunately, though the telepathy is incredible and I've received much consistent information about this person, I cannot communicate with them clearly enough or specifically enough to receive immediate
information on how to contact them physically.

I have plenty of little details to narrow down the search however, such as dates, because I've been keeping a diary and writing down the thoughts and emotions I've been receiving from this person. I also believe that I occasionally receive sparse thoughts from their daily life and know enough about their personal life to distinguish them from would-be impostors.

I consider myself a reasonably skeptical person and telepathy was merely a fun idea to me until I directly experienced it. I am completely new to purposefully utilizing any form of actual telepathic contact with anybody, but this person is definitely special.

Our minds apparently run on parallel lines and we seem to visit the same websites, so it's my anticipation that this forum can provide the physical converging point for us to meet one another.

Right now, I'm hoping that this mere post alone can somehow catch their eye.

Since I know I'm inevitably going to be asked, I should note that I feel somewhat uncomfortable discussing my experiences too openly on the forum, so I may decline some questions. This is only the second time I've ever actually openly told anyone about these things so I'm pretty shy when it comes to conversing about it.

In order to respect their privacy, I won't be answering any questions publicly about this person or their life.

If you think you could be this person, please PM me so that we may interview each other and you can provide me with the flowers and chocolates
you promised.

(I'm incredibly apprehensive in regards to whether or not this will actually work.)

Thank you for reading. And, also, thank you guys for providing a seemingly amiable place to discuss such controversial topics.

Old 11-04-2016, 01:45 PM
Master
welcome to SF KaltaSpera.
(to strengthen your connection) i suggest that you:
-maintain a high frequency (stay in a happy feel state of mind)
-rest when low energy comes (don't "force it")
-release logical mind demands which impose limits on possibility

simultaneously, stay "grounded" so that your imagination
doesn't come to rule you.
Old 11-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Master
Hello Kalta,

My experience has been that telepathic contact between twins is normal. In our society the hard part is accepting it.

I have sever friends and my own story. I am not the guy you are seeking however I suspect we could be related. Based on that I will send you a PM with the specifics.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-04-2016, 12:33 AM
Knower
I feel like I have a mental connection to which I discuss a lot of things that happened to me or sometimes I'll feel like I've changed for the better and come clean about stuff I felt about myself...

And the picture I get in my head is a person holding a hot mug and looking at the moon. I'm not sure if this spirit is a person or a guardian angel who welcomes me to talk to them.