Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 17-05-2024, 07:29 PM
Administrator
No Faith in the joke squad

If there is one thing that really gets on my nerves is INJUSTICE

as you can see from the heading It says no faith in the joke squad

The joke squad being the police,

My son works in a big charity store where they sell furniture.

He is the warehouse supervisor, he was upstairs when he heard shouting

He comes down to see a guy calling everyone paedophiles so the manager phoned the joke squad they waited 2 hours and they didn't turn up

he said he was going to stab the staff and customers.

so the manager phoned the regional manager and a complaint against the joke squad.

I was speaking to a family friend he was telling me how he has provided his 16 year old daughter with an alarm

she works in Greggs in the holidays and after college for pocket money she was saying Every day they are open come 8pm they close a group of gypsies

go into the shop with a bag and start taking everything off the shelves

sandwiches drinks cakes the lot. the joke squad were called and said what do you want us to do,

now they have to employ security firms to protect them and the goods.

I have written to the inspector and given him a piece of my mind,

Where have the police of years ago gone?

Namaste
Old 18-05-2024, 02:07 AM
Life and it's fiascos, eh?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-05-2024, 06:02 AM
Master

I can relate to every word you say Native.

My father was a police officer ( before joining the fire service) , and in those days you could clip a kid round the ear if they were caught stealing and physically drag them back home.

My brother was in the force for 30 years, but again, a bit more old school as we are going back to the 80's and the days when bobbies used to walk the beat.

My husband , for many years was in security. He travelled all over the country in various roles and was always very successful and highly professional.

So he decided to apply to join the police.
Out of thousands of applicants and months and months of interviews , he was one of only 25 that were successful.
We were all very proud , as was he.

But that all soon changed. Almost from day one he was coming home depressed . This was nothing like he expected. There was no welcome from the police officers. It was as if he was an "inconvenience", and as for the job of being out and about helping and protecting people , forget that . Most of the shift was spent in the office for hours on end filling in paperwork .
Plus, the police officers were never "on foot". They were always cruising around in cars .

It was getting him down so much that he left and went back into security.
His reasoning was that he could be of more help and protect people more efficiently as security guard than he ever could whilst he was a police officer.

I even wrote to downing st to address the ridiculous situation of how the country was being policed.
I got no where with that of course.

And I know full well the trouble that all shops have with trouble makers, thieves, drunks, druggies, and random acts of violence .
It says it all when the retail security officers have to wear stab vests as my husband did.

So yes, joke squad , quite frankly, is being polite.
Old 18-05-2024, 10:12 AM
Administrator
this is not a one off incident the guy in the shop had a large knife on him

you see homeless people in doorways who are not homeless at all,

wearing designer clothes brand new trainers.

joke squad just walk past that is if you see one they are usually the plastic police no powers at all.

Namaste