Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-03-2016, 05:23 AM
Katrina Alishia

Book1 Hat Man / Hooded Man Seems to be Helping Me, not Hurting Me

The common consensus on Shadow People is that they must all be evil. Some people say there is a mix. I read somewhere that they are actually a part of an organization to help others.

Either way, I have this hooded man/hat man showing me visions, speaking to me, and helping me along. And the advice seems to help. I'd say his energy feels nice. All the illusions I have about the burdenous ppl in my life have fallen off. I feel empowered and more free. So, it seems he IS helping me.

Sometimes, he's this hooded man with cyan blue hair, but I can only see the Caucasian chin past the hood. In some instances, his hood is greyish dark purple, and the edge of his clothes/hood has inscriptions. In other instances, the outside of the clothing is black and the inside is red.

Sometimes, the hood raises and I see this undetailed face, except his eyes and mouth are glowing a bright, light cyan blue. His hand if he holds an energy ball glows the same color.

Then, he may turn into a hat man. Sometimes, I see him as this fake performer magician with the typical black white wand, but lately, it's more like the guy with the fedora and trench coat, except he never straight at me. I only see the back of him.

Over a year ago, I think I saw him in the physical world and he's mostly a shadow, shaped with a trench coat and fedora hat, and his eyes are white. They sometimes turn red when he's fighting another being in the vicinity, not me.

So, while people are saying shadow people are all bad, this seems to be a case-by-case thing and I could be wrong, but he seems okay. What do you guys think? Thanks for your input.
Old 16-03-2016, 09:18 PM
Super Moderator
This "Hat Man" being always kind of reminds me of a character in a Dion Fortune novel. In her book "Moon Magic" there is a female character, Miss LeFay Morgan who is physical and yet not of this world. She appears to the main male character in that kind of form, in his visions. By the way, although she is not 100% a sweet lovey-dovey character, her intent is benign, and to assist humankind by magical means.

I often thought -even back in the early 80s when I first read that book, and "Hat Man" as he is known on the internet, was unknown -that there must be something archetypal in that symbolism. Dion Fortune was known for her explorations in psychology as well as her explorations into the mainly 'unseen' worlds
Old 16-03-2016, 09:21 PM
Seeker

I do believe that shadow people can be good and that it depends on how you feel around them a bad being won't feel good. I would think a good shadow being should feel friendly but I do not have any personal experience in this area.