Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 19-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mused
Even here?? Can the world just be over the kardashians and jenners already seriously now, yeah I can see see with my minds eye. Maybe too much lol. But I also get "knowledge" from my minds eye so it's not just imagination. Like when I know something is around but only see it like that etc

We don't like them either... that was the joke.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 19-02-2016, 10:40 PM
Guide

^ I was joking too (didn't translate well I blame the straight up from work mood)
Old 19-02-2016, 10:59 PM
Pathfinder
Seeing with my minds eye was one of the best things that happened in my life. You don't get out of body, you are in your physical body, lucid, and able to see your surroundings. Pretty cool stuff
Old 19-02-2016, 11:11 PM
Master
I see stuff in my mind's eye sometimes, but it's usually negative unfortunately. My ego is rather fixated on creating personal dramas out of situations that don't even warrant them--see something on tv, in a book, within music, Ego tries to apply it to my life somehow.

Which is one of the reasons I stopped watching a lot of tv, even anime or reading books, and cut down my listening of music.

I realize it's normal, but it's a pain when you're trying to meditate and well, a certain Family Feud episode flashes through your mind and you're like #@%#% why!
Old 20-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearspirit
Seeing with my minds eye was one of the best things that happened in my life. You don't get out of body, you are in your physical body, lucid, and able to see your surroundings. Pretty cool stuff

yes i agree,its awsome lol
as far geting out your body,simply visualizing does not get you there,however, using this visual technique to induce a lucid dream does work,and once you lucid in your dream, you can ap from it
Old 20-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Suspended

In my mind's eye I often see myself as a white wolf. I'll be going about my daily routine then an image pops in my head of me doing things but in wolf form. Every so often the visual is so intense I sometimes feel phantom sensations of a wolf form around my body and it confuses my physical body. Sometimes I feel things that are not physically there, like a sensation I have longer canine teeth, claws, or ears on top of my head. It's like I feel the need to move "this way" as a wolf but I can't. It's really strange.

These strange feelings have happened for pretty much as long as I can remember. It comes and goes without me thinking about it. Thankfully these experiences doesn't hinder my day-to-day living and I'm able to function quite normally.
Old 20-02-2016, 06:44 PM
Master
"the trick is to get so deep into the visual that you forget completly about your physical body."

Wow i just thought about it...Is that not the trick of this world?? like in daily life cause you are not your body but ...so if you can do that you connect to the real self in this world.

It's just a thought i had and heard some teachers teach to look inside yourself to find the real you.

Also love when some one said: if you see inside you see from the eyes of God

Looking forward to see with my minds eye.
Old 20-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Master

I never heard of this dude before last night, and this was a post on facebook. Now I am a fan - of his enthusiasm and way with words - not the rap part LOL.

This is totally cool....and explains the minds eye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ss6i7uUPwA

Oh, and I am trying to turn my mind's eye off LOL. My brain uses it to throw up to me everything that could happen if I start worrying about something...it will show me in graphic detail what could happen as it connects all the news stories I may have heard over the years about that one thing...when I realize what I am doing, I stop now and change the subject, and it is getting easier to do that as I recognize what I am doing, and now it is a bit annoying when it happens, but I try to catch it before it really gets rolling....