Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2011, 11:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I don't know depends on what you believe..Sparrow.. I don't mind being "alienated".. I take it you do?

Not the first or last time I've been thought of in that way.. what is funny is sometimes how you can have staunch supporters and say the wrong/inappropriate thing.. and then your alienated/shunned! (I'm not here for a popularity contest.. I'm here to talk about "new age" theory, practice and everything in between!)

If you don't wish to discuss further fine by me..

But a interesting point this time is.. I didn't start this conversation you did.. and do remember your "alienation" is your judgment call..
Since you rely on this wonderful forum to have your voice heard, you might want to consider ‘minding’ what other people find respectful and ‘appropriate’ within a community of people. For in your arrogance you may eventually find yourself without a voice. Surely if you have been banned from another platform community you would have learnt this lesson already. Then what use is your voice then when you have no instrument with which to share it? What use is your voice if it falls on deaf ears because of the way you present it? What use is knowledge when you have alienated those who would hear it? This forum community is about bringing people together. If you do not care about being alienated from this community, then you do not care FOR this community.

Knowledge without wisdom will accomplish nothing.

Be wise in the way in which others are accepting of how information is presented.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 23-01-2011, 02:50 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Since you rely on this wonderful forum to have your voice heard, you might want to consider ‘minding’ what other people find respectful and ‘appropriate’ within a community of people.
I was never much of one to follow the rules.. that's one of my problems you see.. "new age" theory says throw the rules out the window!

Not many people even try to live it though..
Quote:
For in your arrogance you may eventually find yourself without a voice. Surely if you have been banned from another platform community you would have learnt this lesson already.
I'm sure I've been burned as a witch too! Still doesn't stop some of us from re-incarnating and trying again..

You know sparrow your great at throwing accusations.. and you bad.. your terrible at answering my questions or actually having a discussion
Quote:
Then what use is your voice then when you have no instrument with which to share it? What use is your voice if it falls on deaf ears because of the way you present it? What use is knowledge when you have alienated those who would hear it? This forum community is about bringing people together. If you do not care about being alienated from this community, then you do not care FOR this community.
I think in the alienation.. and the witch burning.. I bring out the things people won't look at.. thanks for helping to create this sparrow.. for it's all the beliefs and limitations and lack inside that I think would help everyone if they'd just clean that up..

You have won the game sparrow.. I'm bad.. and you’re the good guy! The sheriff locked away the bad guy again..

To me many of you have demonstrated the lack and limitation in your space.. and I hope you can acknowledge it consciously rather than just playing the "victim" and I’m bad game..

Why we don't like ourselves.. and why we don't smile.. and all that stuff is buried in our "unconscious" digging it out and rooting around I think is a good thing.. obviously, others have a different opinion..

I'd also like to bring to attention that some new information has become available on angels and the angelic realm/kingdom have a read is my suggestion

http://spiritlibrary.com/earth-keepe...-angelic-realm
Old 23-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Master
Thread closed.

Closed Thread