Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 13-09-2015, 03:51 AM
Ascender

cold

Well, yesterday I have walked down a street....out of a sudden it felt extremely cold. I was so surprised. I did not feel anything else but coldness. I walked a few meters back and called my daughter as she was walking a distance behind me. I've told her what i have experienced a meter in front of me. So we both walked together this meter......but.....nothing....no coldness....it was warm like everywhere else.

Any ideas what this was?? A spirit passing by?? Or what was this???
Old 13-09-2015, 04:40 AM
Administrator
Hello

You walked directly through a Spirit. This is common when they come in and go right back out again.

LOL I have them come in and visit with me in my home (as I am a Medium) and at times someone that can not see them will take a seat on top of them and have that cold chill run up their body. We often get the "dont sit...." part out before its too late LOL.

Lynn
Old 13-09-2015, 04:47 AM
Ascender

wow....really? ...

Is there anything I could have done??? hm....
Old 13-09-2015, 05:27 AM
Ascender

I would love to hear more about Lynn ...please go ahead ...
Old 13-09-2015, 02:19 PM
Administrator
Hello

Not usually there is something that most refer to as the vale that part of the dimension system that keeps in part the living world from the spirit world. More and more I and others feel that vale is thinning as we move to better understand or maybe except that we do move on and there is more. That there is a world of afterlife.

More and more we seem to be able to pick up on those that have passed and we are having more contacts. We I feel all come in with the same makeup and information with our Soul but that we do not all open to see and hear things that we might not understand. There are some like me that come in with it all there and well we have to almost reverse learn how it all works. Its a challenge made easier for those younger than me with access to the internet and more literature on the subject of what is the Paranormal World. For me being 52 the times were not there to easily access what I could do, or sense. So I lilterally read a book backwards I was given at the age of 16 to understand some of me.

Do we really want to open the doors the paranormal world this is something we do have to take slowly and be fully ready for all it might well bring in. Doors once opened are not always easy to close, so we have to be ready to accept the good with the bad. We might well be made wide open to it all and then regret that path.

Would you be ready lets say for something like entering your school and knowing before an announcement was made that a student you knew took their life.....or that a friend was going to pass before they do pass. This is a part of the World that I walk in. Its not all WOW contact.

There are times too when a spirit has not made a crossing and is in what most refer to as Ghost status in that they are looking for that someone that can aid them to move them over. This too is something we can all do on some levels but its not a game to be played. So at times contact is made and they realize your not able to help and keep looking.

You might be at that place in learning the spiritual path where you are opening more. Do not force this process let it flow.

Lynn
Old 13-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Ascender

ok....i try to let it flow......

just could you tell me....please.....why did it let me go through????