Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 16-08-2015, 04:47 PM
Ascender

noises ....

Since a few weeks I here noises when I am on my bike riding over fields. I am scared of...actually. But no one is around there. Nothing to be seen.

Does anyone has ever had experience like this?
Old 16-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Experiencer
what kind of noises? And did you also feel the noises?
Old 16-08-2015, 05:32 PM
Ascender

actually very different kind of noises......yesterday it sounded a bit like somebody would take a wooden spoon and running with it over a wooden fence.....hm...must sound funny......but there was no fence anywhere nearby.....just fields. ...
But today i was hearing king of a lot of people singing....
I wonder myself if i am just only imagining it....or what it is....it is weird and very new for me
Old 29-08-2015, 06:30 AM
Ascender

has anyone similar experience with noises?
Old 29-08-2015, 11:49 PM
Master
Keep exploring it - DO NOT BE AFRAID though. Just explore it with an open mind and see if you can sort it out.
All dimensions exist here and now, we're just usually tuned to the 3rd dimension frequency only. But if you raise or lower your vibration - like a dial on a radio, you can actually tune in other dimensions. How you perceive that is up to - well who knows what! Some people dial in and see other beings in the same space as them, some feel it, literally feel it when they brush by them, others hear other dimensions, some smell them.

This might be what you are experiencing, but then again maybe not. But if you spin off into being afraid your logical mind will go on primal mode and you won't get clarity about what it is you are hearing.

And yes, I've heard things also. I remember in particularly a bagpipe playing in the woods once, it played all day, longer than a person could have and it was never a song, just this meandering melodic music with no organization.
Old 31-08-2015, 07:21 AM
Ascender
The wooden spoon rattling may be what's generated riding your bike. The singing sounds like a haunting one. You could be open to hearing sounds that are difficult for most people. I don't have this experience btw.
Old 18-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
But if you raise or lower your vibration - like a dial on a radio, you can actually tune in other dimensions.

I would love to....but how do i do it??
Old 18-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotch
I would love to....but how do i do it??

I'd also like a crash course (sounds ridiculous, I know) in tuning into other dimensions.
What is the degree of difficulty?