Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-07-2015, 08:59 PM
Deactivated Account

A very long detailed strange dream

This dream started off with me and my brother wondering around in some ruins on a dark stormy day. These ruins themselves looked like the ruins of a modern city destroyed by something. Anyway, we sat by a burned out car for awhile before all the sudden we were shot into the air, of which I was cussing the whole time. We finally somehow landed safely on the ground, on which I started to relax, even sat down on a chair. Well, until the floor opened into a dark pit and fell into it freaking out again, had some more cussing in it. This time while I fell, I went through a red light and various other things before landing on the ground, and there were several other people. I only really noticed five but there was more there than that, of those five one was a young 20ish very pale blonde girl, two older chicks with black hair and another dude, not my brother. It was there that this little guy probably about 5’2 ish informed us that we had received/had awakened power and various other things he had made. There was a giant robot thing that was in five parts like those old Japanese cartoons, I got the head part the others got the body, the arms, and the legs. He talked for awhile and told us how to activate them, and when I did mine I became covered in this liquid armor, and this weird creature appeared, and started following me around, which annoyed me. So, I turned around to kill it, but was told by one of the older people there that it was death, and if I attacked it I would die, and that was what happened to the person in my spot beforehand. After that I found out apparently they were part of a previous group like the one we were in years ago and they were the only survivors.

After sometime, mostly just talking and getting to know each other, we began to train with our abilities; I oddly enough seemed to control water to do various things, mainly that of flying. The way I did this was by form it in the palm of my hand and firing it downwards, somewhat like a jetpack. It was actually pretty fun because I could do all sorts of tricks and stuff. I even decided to use death, which was following me as a tool, since it would apparently kill anything that attacked it. Anyway for the sake of space, I will jump ahead to after the training; it was our first mission, to basically go attack the things that destroyed Earth. They were down in the South Pole in this large ice base, and were these long armed and legged beings that were black in color. Now one odd thing we had to do, I am really not sure why was to have stuff implanted in our armor, the guys that is to make us appear as female so that we could get in, I think the alien leader had a thing for earth women. I actually ended up looking like the pale blonde girl, which one of the older ones said we were linked or something like that. Getting back to the main events of the dream, we attack the alien base and pretty much defeated them, we did not use that giant robot thing just are abilities. It was at this point, that the little guy appeared and revealed that he was the leader of the aliens that attack earth and had simply trained us and stuff so he had some competition because he was bored. I then furious threw out the thing in my armor and sent an energy blast that hit it in the water, when it hit the water it caused a massive expanding outward orange ring. This apparently caused a large tsunami, which to avoid we had to climb to the top of the fortress and even then the waves were somewhat able to crest it. We held on though, and made it through, but it pretty much destroyed all the coastal cities around the world. I was pretty upset about what I did, mainly because I had no idea I could to that. We although retreated to an area that the older chicks knew about, it was a Mediterranean looking villa made out of this dark tan looking material, maybe clay, and had arches over open door entrances. Anyway we went to the center of the villa’s garden were there was this old guy, who the older women knew. They talked for awhile and eventually brought up what I did, to which the old guy responded it was not normally within people of my places abilities, except for the original. In other words, he suggested I was the reincarnation of the original one.

At this point, I woke up and went to the bathroom, but upon going back to sleep the dream continued. This time, I was in a bar, hitting on a couple of chicks, which I talked into eating dinner with me, and was also trying to score. Anyway we sat down near the band stage and I put up a water bubble around us, such that people couldn’t see through but music could pass through so we could mess around. We eat for awhile and I basically got them into the mood but right before we did anything that blonde girl walked in, her hair shorter now and with a greenish hint. To which I pulled up my pants and got up to talk to her. It was at this moment I heard the girls in the background talking, one asked the other why I got up, and the other said, “Oh, that is his soul mate, that is who he wants to marry and be with”.

Here once again I was woke up, my mom’s cat this time, the cat kept me up for a short while before leaving allowing me to go back to sleep. At this point in the dream, it seemed to be the past, I was a young kid and remember seeing on the news something about aliens from another world, these aliens although were peaceful, in fact in their royal family I saw the blonde girl that while young I could tell was the older girl I was so bonded to. The dream continued onward, I wondered onward down the street, until I came across a very strange building. Basically, it looked like a dog kennel but there were sick people, although I cannot say for sure since those aliens looked very human, in it. And out of nowhere I saw a green light flash on in front of the place and the blonde girl appeared there. She walked foreword into the kennel and actually phased through the fence and began to heal people in there, I just simply watched and with that the dream ended and I woke up.
Old 28-07-2015, 06:55 AM
Seeker

First off, I think the first thing your dream is letting you know that you are going through a difficult or negative change. Ruins represent something that has "come to past" or is "the past". Siblings in dreams usually represent rivalry, so it's possible that you went from a stage in your life where you were experiencing a rivalry recently or are going to experience one soon and that it will come to pass you on to a different phase. Falling into a hole represents succumbing to problems/difficult situations and feeling "stuck". Red is also a color of negativity, and lights usually represent something being noticed or something that the dreamer is aware of. So, perhaps you are or soon will be experiencing a change you are aware but don't like, and feel stuck in or that there's "nothing you can do about it". Although a lot of the symbols in your dream have a double meaning with the alternative meanings being positive, I see this as more of a warning considering that the symbols are generally pointing towards the negative side.

The people represent either aspects of the change or aspects of your personality. Blonde hair represents awareness, so it seems that whatever this problem is, you are at least aware of it. Black hair represents unbalanced thinking, negative and perhaps even immature thoughts. Parts of your personality are really hating and being consumed by the problem you are facing. Men usually represent masculinity of some sorts, and since he is the one who doles out the "powers" in your dream it would seem like he represents a part of your personality that is a saving grace to your problem. Gaining the powers themselves represent gaining confidence and finding solutions to your problems and surpassing them eventually. The fact that robots represent mechanical, and unemotional thinking may represent the "power" you use to get over your problem(s). Perhaps a powerful but short lived problem that you get through by overcoming any emotions tied to it? Or maybe just going through problem in a rigid, patterned way that has helped you through the same or similar problem before?

The armor represents your defense mechanisms as you protect yourself emotionally. It sounds like becoming emotionally detached will help you get through this "problem" or "problems". The creature represents a fear of yours so it sounds like you will get through the problem whilst being afraid. The fact that you were encouraged not to kill the creature but instead ignore it sounds like you are not supposed to confront or push away your fear but accept it. Also, based on what was said to you in the dream, it sounds like you have learned from people who went through a similar problem like you perhaps? The fact that you were compared to survivors sounds to me like you will "survive" your problems based on past experiences.

The good news about your dream is it sounds like you will be much better once you get through the problem you are deemed to or are facing currently. Flying powers represent feelings of elation and of being "unstoppable". Water Always represents the emotions in dreams, so it sounds like you will get a much better handle on your emotions once the problem has passed.

....(continued)
Old 28-07-2015, 07:21 AM
Seeker

The fact that your group became heroes is an even stronger indicator that is a period of great confidence and a "job well done". You trained and prepared for whatever next problem presents itself. The whole defeating the aliens things represents a new, but small unfamiliar problem which you will overcome with ease. But then, something will set you off emotionally and wilt jilt you in a big powerful way,(tsunami=emotional disruption orange=power). You will suffer some sort of damage from this problem, probably emotionally but you will "stay on top of the problem" and see another cooling down period in life. You and the women ended up being in kind of a secluded spot in the world which suggests that you will take some time off from things in your life so that you can meditate/think about your problem(s). I believe when the old man told you are a "reincarnation of the original one" he means that you are a different or improved version of your old self.

Bars represent excess of something. This is probably the hardest part of your dream to interpret. I think this part represents your wants for pleasure (sex=pleasure) but for permanent pleasure that isn't just a fleeting thing (soulmate=permanentality). You might indulge in temporary pleasures but ultimately you want some form of permanent pleasure/happiness.

Lastly, you are definitely experiencing something foreign or unfamiliar in your life, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. The girl probably represents a powerfully positive part of your personality that is making everything better. Perhaps the fact that she was part of the "royal alien family" represents that she a newly discovered, "foreign" part of your personality that makes everything better (everything about her is positive, special, and wonderful). You are making a second comeback from the second set of problems that effected you in a really powerfully negative way. It sounds like it ends with you on a positive note of overcoming everything that you are going to or have faced.
Old 28-07-2015, 07:29 AM
Seeker

Tell me, does any of this sound familiar to you?

Sometimes, dreams don't make sense until some time later. but if you learn more about how you dream then you will gain a huge understanding in what they are trying to tell you.
Old 31-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Master
These are just a couple of things that stand out to me in your dream.

The ruins and the burned out car sound like a past life scenario through which you wander, the red reminds me of the root chakra, falling down below this chakra are another 5 chakras or so, they are more negative with no positive aspect.

The short guy controls your actions, it looks initially like he is informing you of your power and things for your sake, but in the end it is for his purposes. When you realise this in the dream, your anger at him causes you to destroy things around you, though probably not him. If I were you I would ask myself who is the short guy, who does he represent, he was the leader of a force that attacks earth, not human, he's the 'puppet master'.

There is also the blonde girl in your dream, she figures as your soul mate in this dream and in a previous dream. Perhaps she is, perhaps she is an aspect of yourself, time will tell.
Old 01-08-2015, 05:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD1991
Tell me, does any of this sound familiar to you?

Sometimes, dreams don't make sense until some time later. but if you learn more about how you dream then you will gain a huge understanding in what they are trying to tell you.

Somewhat, but it isn't abnormal for me to have very detailed dreams, even have ones I call movie dreams, and those play like a movie, some are fairly good to be honest about it, other suck. This one although seemed like more of one of my fun ones, just a dream I enjoy. And unlike other dreams, I consider past life oriented or dealing with an orange orb, since that what I see time to time in the waking world, it doesn't stick with me as much. The only real interesting factor I found in it was the blonde girl, who has been in my dreams since I was 10.
Old 02-08-2015, 07:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar
Somewhat, but it isn't abnormal for me to have very detailed dreams, even have ones I call movie dreams, and those play like a movie, some are fairly good to be honest about it, other suck. This one although seemed like more of one of my fun ones, just a dream I enjoy. And unlike other dreams, I consider past life oriented or dealing with an orange orb, since that what I see time to time in the waking world, it doesn't stick with me as much. The only real interesting factor I found in it was the blonde girl, who has been in my dreams since I was 10.

It's not abnormal for anyone to have detailed dreams, but the meaning of dreams vary and they happen a certain way for a reason. I wouldn't consider this dream a past life memory dream in any sense and this dream is purely symbolical. That girl could be your future mate, especially if you have dreamed about her for that long, but she has a certain meaning in your dream.