Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 05-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Sira

Oh, yes, lottas. =)
And by the way, there is a release going on. I am listening to that march over and over again, while crying and feeling the deepest gratitude towards our grandparents... <3
Old 05-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Oh wow! :)

Yep I read about them on the reenacting forum (it's Axis - all countries Axis) - that is a cool march! Thanks for sharing it! :)

and also...thanks for cheering me up too...made my day with your comment. *hug*
Old 05-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Sira

I think at this point of time we are here for each other... *hugs* <3
Old 05-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Thankfully...man...I've been having a really rough time with my life lately...and really feeling disconnected...just like a speck of dust floating around...trying to find some direction in my life.

Feel free to email me if you like. *hugs back*

Oh - and it's nice to talk about history with you too. :)
Old 05-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Sira

Yeah, this awakening process makes us so vulnerable, the rawness of the humankind just peels everything away, not to mention the disconnection from everything. And still I believe everything will be alright. By the way, I had a nasty poltergeist spirit with me a couple of years, really trying to scare me in many ways. I started studying him and found out that he had died in a battle of Kollaa and got stuck at Earth plane. When I realized that he was still in the energy of the war, I was able to help him out and get a release from here. His name was Mikko and he was quite a handful, lol! Blessings to him wherever he is now...
Old 05-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Yeah that's what happens to me - I'm quite vulnerable in more ways than one and many of my vulnerabilities I don't think people stop to really understand or think about - which, I can understand to an extent...

I've been clearing out so much lately - I'm using Homeopathic remedies, and will be using essences - that...as someone put it years ago...like an egg without a shell. I guess when I become more like this - I also turn into an urchin with its spikes sticking out...to keep people at a distance.

And I hate this...but I have a tendency to feel peoples' energy via the internet too...I hate it...I don't even like bringing it up...but sometimes I can just 'tell' or 'see' without even consciously trying to...peoples' true intentions. My one friend calls it a '** Detector'...and I hate it....

So I got all that going on with being so danged isolated...I don't have my true family since I didn't reincarnate by birth...I'm stuck in a country that I really can't relate to...in a time period that I can't relate to...I hate it...I hate this isolation.

I think there are many 'earthbounds' due to war trauma...the shock from dying so suddenly...you don't realize you're dead.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Sira

Exactly. There is so much terror in war, I understand Kollaa was a really tricky place to die, that... you don't get to prepare to die. All the dead people that I was involved with in the first two and a half years had experienced a sudden death. I am so grateful to the people who are helping them out. Those 2.5 years really exhausted me to the point when I decided that I have done my share, others will continue.
I also feel people's energies over Internet and I want to share this with you, because I learnt the hard way. A being can wear a shield that projects your Light and Love back at you, and you think that you have found something beautiful. I was sending my Love to many people wearing this shield (I actually think that they are a cult) and was amazed at how wonderfully shiny they were, until I woke up from a state of being literally a zombie. I had let my guards down and they were able to draw my energies while I was not paying attention. This took away my faith to people for some weeks, when I realized that I cannot continue in total separation, and found this site. I am still not fully the Light I was before, but I work to get back there.
I know you shield yourself, because you have been through a lot. But I see you and you are beautiful.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I had to look up Kollaa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kollaa) - I've thought, as I said about putting together a WWII Finnish impression, but then I thought to myself, "Where the heck would I even start?" I wouldn't know where to begin with research or anything...I wouldn't know what rank to be at the age of 30 (I'll be 31 this year). But I will read about Kollaa.

I have had some terrible experiences with the internet and people...horrible...the worst was when I was on a spiritual board (now defunct I might add) where I met someone and this person turned out to not only do ID theft to me on my credit cards, but was also a con artist. I was very vulnerable then because I was very ill with so many problems...and she got away with it. I had even gone to the police and nothing was done really...so I had to file bankruptcy. It embarrasses me to say it - but it happened. I can't undo that sort of thing.

I've also had a terrible time on MySpace 4 years ago...horrible wicked woman made an imposter profile of me and thankfully one of my WWII reenacting buddies informed me - as this happened over night and I woke up to deal with a good 2-3 days of hell. She had sent me a very vile message saying something along the lines of 'it's only a computer it doesn't have feelings'...just really cold hearted stuff...and also saying on the imposter profile that I go around befriending people and then breaking their hearts. *sighs*

I'm glad you're able to see beyond the 'dark shield' I guess you could say that I keep...not many can - they just see someone who is probably violent, evil, likes to see things suffer, etc.

But they don't know me...

I'm glad to have met you. *hugs*