Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-07-2015, 10:27 PM
Knower

can entities make other people attack you by pychic attack and verbaly

Ive spent my whole life wondering why people attack me when i do nothing that im aware of but by kind and loving and generous.
But not to the point im a walkover.
Im an empth and i can feel others emotions in my body. Even as a young child i had this effect on people thatt i could never understand. I seem to attract an inordinate amount of just hatred and anger from others. For no apparent reason. Often ive had people verbaly insult me and then a second later they seem to catch what theyve said and appologise to me. Almost like they had no control over the nasty comment.
I get it a huge amount.
I used to think it was something around being sensitive and 'different' That i was just an outsider and normal people dont like outsiders.
But that never truely fitted for me becasue its more than dislike that i pick up its pure and quite vile hatred.
I also get feedback that its not all in my head because if im around people alot enivitably i will hear them backstabbing me quite viciously. I have very sensitive hearing (which causes me alot of problems in this noisy world) But i can actually pick up bits of converstaions from another room when the doors shut.
So i get to hear alot.
From what i can work out they have no reason for hating me they just do according to them 'its just something about her i just hate her!'
or some people in the street come up to me and are in my face especialy young aggressive men. And they seem to pick me out and leave everyone else in the area alone.
I also get alot of perverted men who are sick sexualy they seem to target me and have since i was aloud to go out on my own at 14 my parents started letting me go up town with my friends. And they noticed it too and said ' you always get wierdos'
Ive had this problem always and find it very difficult to walk down a busy street as i get what seem like peoples thoughts in my head its quite horrendous. I stay in most of the time and just be in the garden. Alot of dogs bark at me when they see me too. Very what i would call defensive barking. But im a proper animal lover. There owners are perplexed and say often 'hes never done that before' They are alright once their owner has come up to me and the dogs had a sniff at my shoes etc
Sorry for the long post but i wanted to give some background
What do you think is this entities controlling others emotions and using them to attack me? Its certainly worked and im very on guard around people now.And keep myself to myself. Apart from my friends and my dad. My dad has even attacked me alot when i was younger and he says he cant remember. I try and be open and trusting and loving as much as possable But people do treat me terrably and its scary and hurtful
Thank you in advance for any help
Old 22-07-2015, 12:29 AM
Master
Quote:
What do you think is this entities controlling others emotions and using them to attack me?

This is exactly what I think. I'm really not sure why this happens. It's the havoc that the archons cause in people's lives that are on their radar.
I have had it happen to me, also, more so in the past. In retrospect, I was off my path, feeling uncertain about life in general and where I stood within it. But it still happens sometimes.
I think at times certain people can be catalysts for others, too, it's as though something in ourselves forces the other person to confront something in them that they don't consciously know, and it brings up anger.
Old 22-07-2015, 01:16 AM
Ascender
You've gone through so much and it's making you paranoid. I don't mean to come across harsh in any way but I don't believe there's anything negative about you. The problem is THEM, not you. Most people have hurt your feelings and been abusive so much for a long time that it's made you question if it's paranormal instead of those people being nasty.

I used to feel like you when I was younger. It seemed that everyone was picking on me and I found myself picking on everything going on to make me believe it.

Have you tried talking to anyone? Tried any meditation? What about Yoga, Tai Chi or even taken up excersise? Get yourself a hobby, change how you eat as getting fit can strengthen your mind, body and spirit. Don't feel vulnerable, feel tough and don't worry about what others think.

p.s. the dog owners have raised their animals to bark at everyone.
Old 25-07-2015, 11:07 PM
Knower

Hi skygazer Thanks for the reply. Hope your doing good and ur happy.

Yes i think they get us when we are down dont they. Im not sure which way round it is if they get us when we are down or if they cause those situations in us to make us habbitable for them.
What are archons?
Yes i think you are right i could be causing people to confront some part of themselves that they dont want to look at. Do you have any ideas what i might be bringing up in others. ??? I havent a clue.
One spiritual healer i had contact with for some time. She said 'they cant stand your light'. But to me that doesnt really make sense because alot of these people arent what i would call bad people. Or really nasty or anything.
They just seem to have an aversion to something thats very basic about me. I dont think its anything i say or do. Its something i emit some either light or darkness or something messing with them to get to me. They are just being used and they dont know it.
I find very highly spiritual people are often attracted to me and see my light. And im most at home amoung other spirituals and i seem to seek them out amoung the 'normals' I pick out spiritual people it happens time and time again.Im always attracted to the most healthy people. The most balanced.

The people im least in tune with and bascialy they feel like another species which in fact they may be.Are the more body centered people that are very materialistic and *****y types. They always hate me.
And i feel like a pigeon amoung the cats. In that situation.
I think alot of it has to do with my fear as well. I fear them terrably because they can do such psychic harm to me with their brutal thoughts.

Thanks howla I understand and im grateful for your ideas. but i actualy do think its something negative going on. I cant be sure but its just happened way too many times to be me being paranoid. It happens constantly almost every person thats not of a loving nature will attack me. Its just that im very sensitive to others thought energy i can pick it up. So im aware when someone is thinking things about me. I can feel it in m body.