Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 02-05-2015, 05:47 PM
Knower

Energy work, (white magic) spell casting and a related question

Hello!

I was wondering whether this is the forum to ask about (white magic) spell casting. I noticed that there's no forum on magic or spells, so I was wondering whether this should be the right one for it. If not, where should I post my question on spells/magics?

What is your general opinion on usefulness of spells/magics? I read lots of forums, where people said it worked for them; however, it didn't at all for me. Also, there're tons of them available online that you can buy and spells with very strong promises and the casters also got pretty good reviews. Did you ever use spells and it worked on you?

Thanks!
Old 03-05-2015, 12:03 PM
Pathfinder

Magic in it's original concept was working with energy basically.
Spells magic is fluffy magic...or i can call it primitive in it's nature.

When you look back to ancient times...you see that magicians were infused in geometric magic....all the ancient sites contain this magic.
In our western world were basically devoid of this type of natural magic.
A lot of the golden dawn or middle ages paganism contains entity and elements magic...but this only contains small portions of our past.
I've seen plenty in today's world that practise a limited standard of what magic really is in it's purest form.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:30 PM
Experiencer

spells

I don't see anything wrong with spells. They focus the energy.
Old 21-01-2016, 07:10 PM
Ascender
Hello. I have used magic before. To me magic in it self can come in many forms. There is many different types of magic that you can do that is within "white magic" area. Now depending on your belief and your own energy, you can do this in multiple ways from using herbs, to crystals, to dinvanation tools, candles and more. I use magic in my practises and I do find it to work for me.
But what magic really is, is in it self energy work. You use energies either from your self or a source or a combination of the two to help creat magic. Now depending on your intent it can be white (posative light energy), black (black dark energy) or gray (the combination of the two). Not all black magic is bad. But takes a certain type of person to do this. Now I prefer to stay more in the light area of magic or energy work. Because mainly of the type of energy I am.
But to name a few spells I've done would be dream spells, Angel spells, healing spells. Now I have done one love spell that did work, but this was taken back in the eighth grade and really was more of ego then any thing els and yes I had my repercussions and learned my lesson on these things from that one experance.
So forwarn any one, no matter if it's light or dark, if you do it only for ego of self and have no regards of the other persons and with out their permition despite how small or innocent it may seem, if you do that you will have the consequences. But if you follow the basic rules, all shall be well.
Magic is not bad or dangerous as some was made to believe. Only the one who does it can choose to make it good or bad. :)