Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-03-2015, 09:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Will energy healing help anxiety, blocked emotions?

I've had extreme anxiety problems all throughout high school that got worse and worse each day... For a few years now, it seems like I literally can't feel emotions. Obviously I can be happy, be sad etc., but it feels like I can't actualt feel emotions. It's almost like my emotions get blocked where my stomach is.

I believe it is because I got used to suppressing my negative emotions like fear and anxiety, which now habitually suppresses positive emotions as well. My Q is, will energy healing help with this, to help 'restore' the flow of energy in my body? If so, what is the best type of energy healing for anxiety?
Old 02-03-2015, 10:27 AM
Pathfinder
Yes of course! Good healing treatment can help you physically and/or psychologically.

There are many forms of energy healing so it is hard to say which one is the best.
I recommend Pranic healing because it is the most powerful that I have found and I had similar problem like you have.
In your case it would be Pranic Psychotherapy because of the emotional problems.
If you want to try it just try to find Pranic heling center in your area and a certified Pranic healer
Certified one is skilled in psychotherapy as well.
Maybe you can find one on the internet.

You also have to be aware that we are the ones causing the problems more or less.
That means that if we don't change energy treatment may help but not solve the problem completely.

I would recommend you to do twin hearts meditation regularly.
It activates your Heart and Crown chakras so it will have powerful philological effect.
This meditation is also a healing meditation so it is a treatment as well.
It cleanses and energizes at the same time.
If you do it regularly your condition should improve dramatically.
It did miracles for me.

Here are full instructions(free):
goo.gl/ybzDhp
Old 03-03-2015, 01:31 PM
TEReview

Agreed energy healting can supports physically and psychologically
Old 03-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Ascender
Are you doing anything to dull your life energy? How is your diet, exercise and overall health? Any kind of meds, or alcohol?. All those have a direct effect on your emotions. Those are immediate changes that can affect your emotions.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:57 PM
Experiencer

I think you will find the answer very soon... Enjoy the enrgy...
Old 07-03-2015, 07:19 PM
Master
But do you have upsets in your stomach?

My understanding is that if not realised emotions are stored in the body then the bodies first response is to let us know we are burdening it in some way.

So the thoughts of anxiety are kept in the mind and unless let go of those thoughts affect the body which in your case you seem to feel that the stomach is where things stop. But is the stomach actually upset?

Now before I go any further there was an article I read about what may be termed medical anxiety where the surfeit of information on the net puts people into what might be called a ultra sensitive mode of having to interpret what might be simple everyday things into complicated life or death scenarios where common sense goes out the window.

So before you go off and try and learn all the cutting edge ideas about what healing might or might not be with ideas already formed that it stems from anxiety and this may have caused blockages in your energetic body... why not start off at the basics and simply give yourself some time to meditate?

Know thyself.

You've got these things called problems but are they problems because you feel they are or are they problems because you've been told they are. Do you function with an adequacy which is suitable to you or have you heard somewhere that you should be functioning much better and so need a panacea of some sort to lift you above what you've become used to?

What the know thyself thing is hinting at is that you have become you and that's the framework which only you can use to know you... it's kinda your gift to yourself to nurture and understand given time and reasonable efforts, and you have all the time in the world to do that. This doesn't necessarily discount that others can't help you or even fix you up... it just maybe suggests that you as you are, have made yourself to be, is all you need to 'know yourself'

Case in point. I've had this feast or famine thing with regards money and so when I got money I'd go out and buy stuff then bring it home and look at it and wonder why I bought it... silliness, so what I did was, in times of famine (as in having no money) I go out and pretend I had money, then because I knew I had no money and couldn't buy anything, I came face to face with expectation and anticipation and realised I quite enjoyed that so much more than actually buying things. So I'd narrow my choices of what I wanted, enjoy the idea of choosing things, then go home and wait a bit (like a week or more) and then go back and narrow down my choices. Eventually I'd choose what it was I really wanted but by then I'd been choosing it for so long I didn't actually need to buy it. This was in turn helped along by the simple fact that by the time I'd chosen what I wanted to buy that when I went to buy it it wasn't there anymore and I could really easily let it go because I'd kinda used up all the anticipation.
Old 11-03-2015, 04:42 AM
mouni

Energy healing or energy transmission can help to open chakras (energy points or nodes in the subtle body)and return the physical and energetic systems to better health.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:57 AM
philp5787

Energy medicine, energy therapy, energy healing, or spiritual healing are branches of alternative medicine sometimes taken up separately and distinctly, sometimes taken up collectively. I agree you may have benefits by healing.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Deactivated Account

I'm not sure.... I'd think that energy would only make it worse? I don't heal others but I heal myself, and whenever I flood new energy through me I just suffer more. Maybe it depends on the type of energy? I guess mine being kundalini probably isn't the safest bet anyway....
Old 11-03-2015, 10:27 AM
Pathfinder
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I'm not sure.... I'd think that energy would only make it worse? I don't heal others but I heal myself, and whenever I flood new energy through me I just suffer more. Maybe it depends on the type of energy? I guess mine being kundalini probably isn't the safest bet anyway....

You have to know what you are doing of else you can hurt your self badly!

You must learn energy healing from someone that know exactly what he is doing!
This is how it can become a very powerful tool to help yourself and others.

You can go to seminars or read a few books that will clarify this for you.

I would recommend a book "Miracles through Pranic Healing" by Master Choa Kok Sui the most.
You can also read books by Alice Bailey, Arthur E. Powell and Yogi Ramacharaka
about energy healing and esoteric practice to understand it better.