Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-12-2014, 07:20 AM
Pathfinder

Dream of death

The other day I had a dream that I was driving and had to stop for gas. A man came to me who appeared disheveled and possible homeless asking for a ride. I decided to help him and for some reason we were flying in an old Huey helicopter (like the ones you see in Vietnam movies). We landed somewhere and the guy got out, killed someone, and buried them. I knew this should disturb me but it didn't. We took off and the helicopter changed to a blackhawk helicopter, which is newer, bigger, and faster than the Hueys. The man didn't seem disheveled anymore but clean cut, and younger. We landed again and suddenly we were in an elderly person's house and I knew they had died. The man showed me a map of the neighborhood we were in and there were black squares and markings at various places. "What are these..." I asked. He told me they were places of death or violence and they were all being recorded. I looked for my neighborhood on the map and saw no black squares or markings. I remember thinking, "ahh my neighborhood is new, nothing has had a chance to happen yet..." I also noted there were more markings in areas which were poor and crime ridden.

I feel I was flying with death and I saw him doing his job. Usually I feel frightened of death but I did not in the dream.
Old 30-12-2014, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator
Are you hard on yourself? Do you shoot down your plans and dreams thinking they are unreachable? I think the guy you were flying around is possibly your defeatist mindset. This can be very subtle and hard to catch if we are not listening. It is time to start spotting it so any new plans you make aren't killed off. So try not to quit while you are ahead. Pay attention to the words, thoughts and feelings that come about when you are making plans and try to notice and reframe anything that is defeatist or self sabotaging. This said, death in dreams is generally seen as change. It is possible that this is an aspect of you that forces change on you whether you realize it or not and you may have become comfortable with change in general, accepting of it when it happens and is time for it to occur.
Old 30-12-2014, 04:31 PM
Suspended
The progression of change in your life. You evolved into a newer form. A new start and a new neighborhood. You were flying with your transformation.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks both of you. I think both are correct. I am hard on myself a lot of times. I also feel like I am changing as I feel like I am feeling more comfortable being myself.