Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 14-12-2010, 03:08 PM
earthprowler

Indian in meditation

i was meditating the other night, just letting my mind open and bring in what ever came in.

As I was laying there a Native American Indian in full war paint and one feather came in smiling at me. He put his palm up and blew something at me but I have no idea what it was.

any ideas?
Old 14-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Administrator
Hey Earth prowler.

He could have been blowing an Eagle feather your way, they are used a lot to the native ppl . in their hair. headdress etc

Namaste
Old 14-12-2010, 06:25 PM
earthprowler

what would that represent? good luck blowing my way? or something else?
Old 14-12-2010, 11:53 PM
Racer X

What does an Eagle represent?

A most Powerful FREE Spirit!

I had an experience in which I was in a Native Central American Camp....
My native brothers were laughing at me saying "Hey moo-chachoose! He thinks he's a white man......"

The experience was clearly telling me things are not as they appear.

Yours is the same type of message........
Old 15-12-2010, 12:10 AM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer X
What does an Eagle represent?

A most Powerful FREE Spirit!

I had an experience in which I was in a Native Central American Camp....
My native brothers were laughing at me saying "Hey moo-chachoose! He thinks he's a white man......"

The experience was clearly telling me things are not as they appear.

Yours is the same type of message........

really? you think that's what it means?
Old 15-12-2010, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
i was meditating the other night, just letting my mind open and bring in what ever came in.

As I was laying there a Native American Indian in full war paint and one feather came in smiling at me. He put his palm up and blew something at me but I have no idea what it was.

any ideas?

earthprowler... This could have been a spirit guide showing up for you. If he shows up again you could ask him why he's here.

And... you could even sort of send a message to the universe that you're open to him or other guides making contact.

Xan

Old 17-12-2010, 03:59 AM
Ciqala

How neat. There are some things we are not supposed to know, if you did not see what it was he blew, just accept it as it was, how did it make you "feel"? It seems to me, that since he was smiling, he was friendly, loving, and whatever his actions, were for your highest good, perhaps a loving gesture, perhaps a healing touch. If you are way too curious, ask him to come to you again, if he doesn't show, perhaps your subconscious knows what it was, meditate for the answer.
Old 17-12-2010, 12:59 PM
earthprowler

I met this guide the VERY FIRST time I went to a meditation circle almost 10 years ago, he's still the same, lol....smiling and laughing. I felt inquisitive on what he was doing or what he was blowing my way.
Old 18-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
really?

Yes....

you think that's what it means?

No......I put "thinking" aside some time ago.

I know what it means, not as a boastful thing, knowing is like the wind; it is there for all to breath and when wings are found......flown.