Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-11-2014, 03:59 AM
Experiencer
Thank you.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Master
Hawaii is that for me.
However I'm from a vast minimally inhabited desert in this lifetime.
When I was able to access the Ashcaic Records I learned my connection to Hawaii. In ancient times when the land masses were different the island continent of Lemuria and Mu is where Hawaii is now, it was destroyed and sunk in a war with another country which existed in those times where the Bermuda Triangle is now.
Over the course of many lifetimes in Lemuria, many of them I was a Priestess working with crystals, much of those abilities have been recovered in this life, so my etheric body has a full recognition of Hawaiian energies.
The Hawaiian islands while very geographically 'new' are but ancient Lemuria recycled and raised again.

When I go "Home" to Hawaii I marinate in the energies there, almost unable to move, lost in this languid bliss state, madly in love with all of existence. It is like being enveloped in a mothers loving embrace. And my soul often aches for it.

However for soul progression we need friction, challenge and change, so I can visit but not stay too long or I will turn into a mushroom. LOL I was not born in this lifetime in Hawaii for a reason, and must trust that.

It is possible to connect to those energies though in meditation and sooth my soul and you can do the same for your 'heartlands'. Like a young adult who must return to collage after a holiday back at home, we must return to the places we are now to continue the unfoldment of our learning and spiritual evolution.

Consider yourself very blessed to know where the geographical place is that you can go to or connect to for a little while to nurture your soul. :) It is a Gift.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Experiencer
Thanks CrystalSong for your reply.I understand that our souls need challenges,but-two things-1,there are so much of them in my heartland,and 2,if i don't know or understand why had to be born in a particular country,then how could i make a significant progress...
Whatever,truth is your words helped a lot,thanks again!
Old 11-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Master
We learn why we were born in a certain country with certain challenges by living our lives, comprehension unfolds as event and circumstances do and in their own time - Divine Time.

The Saints and Sages would say to you live in the NOW.
When you think of this other country you are not where your body is nada you aren't in the Now.

Same for me, when I'm THINKING about Hawaii I'm in a fantasy, something that doesn't exist except for in my head. It can be very counter productive to advancing/learning/growing.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:06 AM
Suspended

It has been known that a deceased light spirit, who passes back through our communal DNA light spirit body that created us, leaves their own spirit impression upon a receiving life.

Sometimes this has caused the living life to feel as if it has gained another spirit, yet the spirit has moved through the DNA spirit, enhancing and healing the DNA spirit sound. Therefore sometimes we receive spirit images and messages of our family as they pass away.

I have had this happen many times myself, as I became spiritually aware.

I even became aware of the light spirits passing through my own DNA spirit as they came to the aid of humans dying in a war zone. As the light angel went to the response of a female who had been killed, I witnessed the sent signal in my dream as they were saved from their distress of seeing themselves dead.

In other moments I witnessed a young boy who had been killed by a gun shot wound to his head. Therefore I became aware of how deceased spirits of our family affected our current life.

It made me aware of our our greater love is used by the light spirits as they enter Earth and how they use our personal life spirit image as a manifestation when they assist our family. It was a situation where I understood how important it is to be a loving family member, for our own life record can be used in the future for assisting our family in spiritual need.

This is a true tribute to our life and love.