Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-10-2014, 05:49 AM
Create Your Desires

You're NUTS!!! ..... And for GOOD reason!

Hi All.

It crossed my mind today that anything we think.... IS true!

Like Henry Ford said, "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

That goes deeper then I believe most folks give credit.

Even your Most "NUTS" thoughts are true, because they Are to you and the Law of Attraction brings you more and more evidence that they ARE.

Remember, you have a choice at ALL times what you prefer to be true. Your preferences.
The Law will always bring you what you believe and decide is true. What you prefer.

Now, you may say that, "I do not prefer _____!"
Example: I do not prefer to be broke!

Well..... you get what you think about, and it seems to be that you prefer to think about being broke.
SO, that is what the law brings you....Brokedom ;-)

The energy and vibration you put off about "being broke" is exactly what you are preferring to Think about. The law says, "Your wish is my command." Your energy seems to be resonant with this broke thing, it seems that is what you prefer, you can have more.

Now, if you really think about it that makes a TON of sense.

The other thing is..... Why the HELL are your thinking about being BROKE???!!!
That's NUTS! And inevitably TRUE....

You have choices folks. Choose to FEEL and THINK that which you LOVE and WANT/DESIRE!!!!

***** Important: NOT WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT!!!

No more of this, "Well, that's what I am, that's what's going on," ****.

I love you, you love you, we all love you.

What happened in the past is because of this type of thinking, AND has NOTHING to do with right now. Has NOTHING to do with what you choose to Create Now and in the Future... NOTHING!!!

For Universe Sake, for your sake..... Focus only on that which you Desire & Always, Always, ALWAYS FEEL GOOD!

Be Well!!! FEEL GOOD!!!
Old 09-10-2014, 08:22 AM
silent whisper

So what about countries where people are controlled, tortured, discriminated against, abused, suffering deeply at the hands of its leadership and groups who wish to make their life hell and their own life rich?

Is the universal law of attraction creating this in them as their issue? I wonder if telling them to know they are loved, is that enough, to free them from a greater space of suppression and control..

Be well, feel good and wonder about the wellness and good of others in ways where you may wonder how on earth this limited view of yours fits in to the greater picture. Do they get what they think about, or what others think about and act upon.

The energy and vibration that the world puts out is far greater at times than our own individual space.

I guess you could go to those places and reach every single one and make a difference perhaps..

Now their is a grander vision of the law of attraction..

And truth be known its not what I think, it is a fact of life..:)

I am starting to believe you are a nutty doctor who? lol.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:45 AM
Master

Its a funny thing... that when I feel anxious that what I most want in life WON'T come to fruition that it does haha ... is this the power of pessimism? My theory is that when I am feeling anxious that what I want might not work out... I am in a way re affirming just HOW important is is to me.

mostly though... I try to just spend my time being grateful for what I do have, I don't actually want so much anymore...
I do often think about those who are struggling and suffering. .. and feel quite saddened at times... these thoughts and feelings leave me wanting to simply try and share what joy I can...and motivates me that the connections I have to others... is actually the most important thing to me.

But yeah... I reckon that we are all a little bonkers!
Old 09-10-2014, 07:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
So what about countries where people are controlled, tortured, discriminated against, abused, suffering deeply at the hands of its leadership and groups who wish to make their life hell and their own life rich?

Is the universal law of attraction creating this in them as their issue? I wonder if telling them to know they are loved, is that enough, to free them from a greater space of suppression and control..

Be well, feel good and wonder about the wellness and good of others in ways where you may wonder how on earth this limited view of yours fits in to the greater picture. Do they get what they think about, or what others think about and act upon.

The energy and vibration that the world puts out is far greater at times than our own individual space.

I guess you could go to those places and reach every single one and make a difference perhaps..

Now their is a grander vision of the law of attraction..

And truth be known its not what I think, it is a fact of life..:)

I am starting to believe you are a nutty doctor who? lol.

These people that are being abused are suffering not from external things but from their internal conviction that they are being tortured and suffering. The Tibetans knew this. When they were invaded by the Chinese, they didn't suffer. They remained at an internal peace because they new that reality wasn't what was happening externally but what was happening internally. They were so intune with themselves that they were literally unbreakable despite the criminal acts of the Chinese. So yes, if you believe you are suffering, then you will suffer. It may not be easy in the face of hardship but it is most definitely possible.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 09-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Master
Every successfull person in a sense starts out completely deluded in somebody else eye's! well in allot of people's eye's. We live in a society which wants you to be realistic, just look at the state of schools and the academic system. Because realistic and setting nice small goals, in my opinion is not for me.

To a chance, be crazy and deluded.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:04 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
These people that are being abused are suffering not from external things but from their internal conviction that they are being tortured and suffering. The Tibetans knew this. When they were invaded by the Chinese, they didn't suffer. They remained at an internal peace because they new that reality wasn't what was happening externally but what was happening internally. They were so intune with themselves that they were literally unbreakable despite the criminal acts of the Chinese. So yes, if you believe you are suffering, then you will suffer. It may not be easy in the face of hardship but it is most definitely possible.

The internal conviction may require external peace to bring internal peace to those people.. There is no one way of how this is done. Yes I can agree with you it is required within self to come to grips with, but how that happens is not always about the SELF...Its a *WHOLE* process of reality unfolding in this way. The Tibetans may not have suffered, and they may have model a whole group in the confines of their people, but sometimes the suppression goes so deep in other countries, it requires more than just *their* people to over come the suffering.

I can't say they perceive this as suffering in these ways I described of course. Sometimes for those immersed in a way of life, to them its just how it is. They feel through the experience and are born into this life. They in not knowing another way of life, might possibly overshadow their ability to break free with their individual created reality. And this is often a process of all connections coming into their reality not their sole one alone..There may be sense of being at peace in themselves, but still the cycle of change doesn't happen over night unless the *whole* are as one..in that change..

Perhaps you believe they are the only ones who need to change their internal reality to make things right?

In my view it may require the external reality to shift there internal reality bring about/be a part of this change...

Don't forget the ripple of change is affected by more than our own reality as one with the greater reality.

So your view although possible in the whole coming together, is not the only possibility in this scenario inclusive of the whole (one with them)which covers a broader range of connections that even I cant see..
Old 09-10-2014, 09:22 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Create Your Desires
Hi All.

It crossed my mind today that anything we think.... IS true!

Like Henry Ford said, "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

That goes deeper then I believe most folks give credit.

Even your Most "NUTS" thoughts are true, because they Are to you and the Law of Attraction brings you more and more evidence that they ARE.

Remember, you have a choice at ALL times what you prefer to be true. Your preferences.
The Law will always bring you what you believe and decide is true. What you prefer.

Now, you may say that, "I do not prefer _____!"
Example: I do not prefer to be broke!

Well..... you get what you think about, and it seems to be that you prefer to think about being broke.
SO, that is what the law brings you....Brokedom ;-)

The energy and vibration you put off about "being broke" is exactly what you are preferring to Think about. The law says, "Your wish is my command." Your energy seems to be resonant with this broke thing, it seems that is what you prefer, you can have more.

Now, if you really think about it that makes a TON of sense.

The other thing is..... Why the HELL are your thinking about being BROKE???!!!
That's NUTS! And inevitably TRUE....

You have choices folks. Choose to FEEL and THINK that which you LOVE and WANT/DESIRE!!!!

***** Important: NOT WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT!!!

No more of this, "Well, that's what I am, that's what's going on," ****.

I love you, you love you, we all love you.

What happened in the past is because of this type of thinking, AND has NOTHING to do with right now. Has NOTHING to do with what you choose to Create Now and in the Future... NOTHING!!!

For Universe Sake, for your sake..... Focus only on that which you Desire & Always, Always, ALWAYS FEEL GOOD!

Be Well!!! FEEL GOOD!!!

What is it that you want and desire?
Old 09-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat

In wicca, there are stories told of the summerland, and when a witch was tortured they could go in spirit to the summerland and not feel or succumb to the painful death they suffered.

Perhaps in Tibetan stories, it is called non-suffering.

In new-age it might be called out of body experience.

In psychology it is known as a dissociative state.

The point I'm making is, that it has nothing to do with belief. It is a natural psychological response to extreme circumstances, or trauma.

On another thread, I was just talking to SW about the paradox between feeling our humanity and seeing the bigger picture of our circumstance.

In terms of the LoA - the paradox is its flaw. For human desires, and spiritual sight and acceptance create a null and void.

I am human enough to not desire pain and fear - but I am spiritual enough to know why the painful, frightening experiences are there.