Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Mik26

Past life experiences and making meaning of them?

I've had a few past life regression sessions.

1. In one life I was an English merchant ship captain in 1804, travelling in the Caribbean. I could see my parents, my wife and my daughter in my regression. I knew I was really proud of my position. My parents were social climbers and watching them actually made me laugh during my regression haha, so classless and tactless. In that life I wasn't really sure of any connections to anyone from my current life. I got the sense with this guy that he didn't think very deeply about spirituality, or the ways of the world. But more so thought about his position in it and how to uphold his character and do the right thing by the people in his life.

2. In the second regression I was standing in front of a white door and as I opened it I saw a pink room. I looked down at myself and I had a blue dress on, I could see my appearance, my brown hair and my mousey features. I knew my name was Roberta, I also knew the time frame straight away (late 1860's) and that I was in the south or "Dixie" as I called it. As I walked into the kitchen I saw my mum and my dad. I instinctually knew my mum was my dad from my current life. Even though my dad is a 6 foot tall, tan dark headed man now, I knew looking at this small, fair blonde headed woman that it was my dad. Weird hey! She was so pushy and orchestrated and 'perfect', just like my dad now. The vision kind of skipped forward and I was walking outside on the porch along the side of my house to the front porch where my mother, my father and a girl called Charlotte were taking tea. I knew immediately that Charlotte was my best friend from this life. Charlotte was the most beautiful person I've ever seen. The vision skipped to the night of Charlottes wedding, I was really sad because I knew I wouldn't get to see much of her anymore now that she was married. It skipped again and I had a seven year old son and was laying in a bed, my head started to pound in real life and I knew I had a tumour. I got the sense that she had died with a lot of regret. She was incredibly complacent, traits that I still hold.

3. I was below on a slave ship, laying next to my mum (from this life). I got the sense it was the 1730's. I then moved forward and saw myself working in a big house in a town in the Carolinas as a footman. I was really happy, my owners really liked me and I was treated really well. I then moved to another house, which I sensed was further south and I was brought into my mistresses room as she gave birth which I felt was really weird. This woman, who I sensed was my grandma from this life was alone all the time as her husband was elsewhere and I think she saw me as one of her closest friends.

It was really interesting to me that all of these lives had something to do with America. I also, don't feel as if my lives follow chronologically with linear time. I think that my life as the merchant captain in 1804 was first, followed by my life as a slave in the 1730's, and then followed by Roberta in the 1860's.

I don't know. What do you all make of this?
Old 03-10-2014, 01:58 AM
Knower

Time and space does note xist beyond physical life. All lives are happening at the same time.

As far as all of them hapening in America, that is what you were given access to, I do believe we have many many lives happening, it's all about experiencing.
Old 03-10-2014, 02:29 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . The way I see past life regression is to get to what we may of repressed and clear it . Lets say we did some thing bad , or some one else did some thing bad to us in that life . If one does not clear past life stuff, events will keep repeeting untill we clear them . Part of what karma is all about .
Old 04-10-2014, 02:24 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Welcome to the forum . The way I see past life regression is to get to what we may of repressed and clear it . Lets say we did some thing bad , or some one else did some thing bad to us in that life . If one does not clear past life stuff, events will keep repeeting untill we clear them . Part of what karma is all about .

Bad according to who? Depends on who you ask, the reason I don't believe in karma, just my opinion
Old 04-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer76
Bad according to who? Depends on who you ask, the reason I don't believe in karma, just my opinion
I think its more how we chose to feel about some thing . We might feel much different in killing some one in war than some one we were married to , or some one we were stealing from . Lets say we left a wife and faimly for some one else . Later we could feel badly , or think they found some one else . My understanding of karma is not of a set of rules of reward and punshiment , but more of how we reward and punish our selvs .
Old 06-10-2014, 04:39 AM
Mik26

I see what you guys mean about Karma. It's interesting. I definitely got a sense of what I learned from each life during the regression.

The first one was - how to achieve things, and have self-confidence

The second was about not being complacent, I think because she was well off and she was given a really good start in life and didn't really use it, the lesson learnt was be thankful for everything you have and use it to the best of your abilities. Don't be complacent and expect everything to come to you. Don't just do things to maintain comfort.. do things to live!

The third was about .. gaining skills. Learning how to be a people person, it's definitely come with me into this life.
Old 13-10-2014, 03:44 PM
KevinO

A reason to understand time is to discover where you are in this place. You have a personal time stream and a personal karma (if you want it) but those apply only to you insofar as you choose, consciously or unconsciously.

As one pokes around one becomes more aware of how the system works and one's place in it. Perspective expands. That's the idea as I see it.