Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Guide
Past life??

I had this kind of dream.. Though I only remember one part of it. But from what I remember I was supposedly on the ground on my knees or something cause all I saw was red coats and legs and not the back of their heads as if I were standing and I saw a lot of men and everything was just happening so fast and everyone was running around. So I'm wondering if I maybe had been in the Revolutionary War in a past life? And I had gone through a phase where I was obsessed with the military and all that kind of stuff if that has anything to do with it? And does anyone know how I can see my past life on my own or if anyone can do it for me if that's possible?

Last edited by OctoberSky : 27-09-2014 at 12:25 AM.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:33 AM
Knower

I've had a few past life recalls and dreams from a lifetime during that era. Interestingly enough much of the time I was on the ground, in the grass. Not sure if there is any significance to this but I would say it validates your feelings and insights about it being a past life. There is much symbolism when you see past lives.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:56 PM
KevinO

Lots of wars exist in space so I have no idea what war it would be. If you want to contact a place the easiest route is go to that place. Ask where you are, narrow it down, and research as you choose. Know that what you see is real, not imagined. As you see more stuff you may run into less than pleasant images, which is generally why this sort of thing pops up. Be willing to follow it through till you understand it well enough in your opinion. Not that anything can really go wrong.
Old 14-10-2014, 03:20 PM
happy_rack

I read on wiki-how Kind of how to do it on your own.

You lay down on your back and think of a long hallway and then you go to a door and you open it and the scene just enacts itself around you. You should ask to see that life when you do it also because if you don't you could get ANYBODY!

Like I did this, just messing around, and I got this african-american prostitue from boston. So when I did it again I got someone else and I wanted to see HER life. SO it would be best just to ask, but not dwell.
Old 14-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_rack
I read on wiki-how Kind of how to do it on your own.

You lay down on your back and think of a long hallway and then you go to a door and you open it and the scene just enacts itself around you. You should ask to see that life when you do it also because if you don't you could get ANYBODY!

Like I did this, just messing around, and I got this african-american prostitue from boston. So when I did it again I got someone else and I wanted to see HER life. SO it would be best just to ask, but not dwell.
I actually did a self hypnosis and it was one where I had to walk down a flight of stairs and there would be a door and after I opened it and I looked down and saw I had black shiny pointy dress shoes and a grey suit then I looked ahead and it was a bit blurry looking like if I needed to wear glasses cause I couldn't see far and I saw 2 black cars which looked like from around the 1930s.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 14-10-2014, 03:47 PM
happy_rack

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
I actually did a self hypnosis and it was one where I had to walk down a flight of stairs and there would be a door and after I opened it and I looked down and saw I had black shiny pointy dress shoes and a grey suit then I looked ahead and it was a bit blurry looking like if I needed to wear glasses cause I couldn't see far and I saw 2 black cars which looked like from around the 1930s.

That just reminded me of the Dodge Brothers Commercial.

Well I think you just need to channel it then. You want to look at that specific one and not just anyone. But looking into your past lives are tricky. You show yourself what you need at the time and not what you actually want to see.