Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-07-2014, 02:28 AM
Ascender
attending a wedding and mom crying

My aunt was getting married here in our town (shes married decades ago in the sates in waking life) and i was very busy cleaning the church, while cleaning someone saw something under the piano, like a watch in a box and gave it to me, we also saw some delicacies and ate them. However, the oqner of the delicacies came, a korean and was mad because we ate some of them

After that my aunt was walking at the isle bragging her wedding dress (which looked ao simple, just like a cocktail dress)which she didnt even wear, it was aquamarine in color, the one she had a seamstress sewn for her. She even changed at the aisle! Then my mom wanted to usher and stay in the middle of the isle told her not to because the processional is about to start. She cried uncontrollably like someone showing signs of dememntia, so i let her do what she wanna do because she was so hurt by me not letting her stand by the aisle.

What could this mean?
Old 12-07-2014, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator
Marriage has to do with unions or commitments. Being it was your aunt this could be related to some family business or some sort of family related issue. You are working through your thoughts and feelings from a spiritual perspective and want to try out the finer things in life but can be a bit confused about the situation and maybe get a bit in your own way. The truth is you aren't quite sure you are ready to wear (take on) the new idea, thought or goal so I think that may be causing the confusion and upset. Or maybe even your actual mother is a bit in the way as well making your choice a bit more confusing.
Old 12-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Ascender
Thanks =)