Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-06-2014, 02:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_Dreams
It can be many things Annabelle. Poor health, blocked chakras, issues of the mind, rigid thought patterns, doubt in the belief of AP being possible, fear of the unknown, fear of religious consequences or just lack of finding a technique to suit them.
As each person achieves things in different ways, it could be that someone is trying an AP technique found in a book or online and that technique is not right for them...Ive tried loads of techniques and in the end found that sleep paralysis was my key to AP.
My advice to anyone trying and failing to AP is to change their technique, research new methods and try each method in turn till they find a method that works for them.
A common problem starting out is a person, like myself, I read about a technique to practice AP and at the time thought it was the only way, the right way to get results...this hindered me starting out as the method was to relax and imagine what my body looked like from the back and imagine my body floating infront of me then transfering my conciousness into my visualised body....to no avail as Im a bit lacking in visual imagination....it was only after accidentally APing during sleep paralysis that I realised that was my key to astral success.
I suggest being open minded and read up on as many techniques you can find, and next time you try use a new method...I advise to try each new method a few times before trying something else too as you may not get results the first time. If you experience the vibrations, noises or seeing through your third eye you should stick with that method as you are going in the right direction. Hope this helps⭐��⭐

i have been transitioning to a vegan diet after being divinely guided that it would help me with spiritual things,including ap. I'm also immersing myself in the topic of it,and have set the intention. I've tried visualizing it a little bit,as i read on youtube that as a tip,and it seemed smart and helpful. the guy said if you can't visualize it happening,how are you going to expect it to happen so i figured i should start working on visualizing it at least. last night in and out of sleep, iwas visualizing it and it actually was the strongest i could and my vibration felt high,too.i haven't really tried though to ap yet. my resistance the biggest,i'd say is my belief in it being possible. logically,i believe it,just have a hard time seeing how it could happen if that makes sense..so it's like my subconscious needs more work. if you want to share your first ap experience,i'd love to hear,i am very curious.i had wanted to do it during meditation,but that route from what it said seems harder and more rare so maybe i should suck it up and practice lucid dreaming so i can astral project while in bed. lol. But,yeah,i haven't actually tried to ap yet. i just have trouble believing in myself doing it.
Old 15-06-2014, 02:36 AM
CNC

@electric
That makes sense to me now, well as much as it can to an emotionless robot such as myself ;)

@Confusion
Was it a ceiling you got stuck in? Still to this day I get stuck in ceilings now and then (as embarrassing as it is to admit because at this point I really shouldnt) I find kicking my legs like Im swimming works, something about ceilings...
Old 15-06-2014, 03:44 AM
Pathfinder

honestly i dont really know, i just know i was stuck lol
Old 15-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Knower
Glad I could make more sense of it to you CNC :)

Um, as for my first ever AP, thats quite hard to pinpoint as Ive been doing it since a small child...the earliest one instance I can remember from beginning to end was when I was around 6...though at the time Id never heard of AP and thought I was dreaming...its only in hindsight I see it was in fact AP.
I was around 6 years old, had had a fun family day out n was quite wiped out...I went to bed and laid on my tummy, within seconds I felt I was sinking face first into my pillow...then a big woosh feeling and Im flying over my road towards the forests behind...next I fall from the sky and land on my bed...I was brought back with a sudden thud as my mum had come into the bedroom to checknon me and touched my blankets.
This natural AP litters my childhood nighttime memories, n the thud feeling of dropping onto my bed was common, probably due to mums routine of checking on me not long after going to bed.
Into my teens I started lucid dreaming and I think the APing became less common for a while...it started up again in a big way during my first pregnancy, which I put down to my daughter reminding me of the wonders...and it was only on realising my daughter does it regularly that made me want to master it, rather than just letting it happen. Now Im much more in control of what I do or where I go, but still got loads to learn...I have the best spiritual teachers I could possibly have with my children, they amaze and inspire me daily.
I am not very good with visualisation work unless Im dreaming, there its limitless, so if I need to do visualisation work for healing myself or something, then I will incorprate it into my next lucid dream