Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-06-2014, 04:33 AM
PierceHerVeil

AP Questions?

How long did it take for you to achieve your first OBE?

After you've achieved your first AP how easy is it for you to get out of body?
Old 13-06-2014, 06:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Those answers will vary with each person, there is no one set of answers. And just because it happens once, is no guarantee it will happen again, for some it does.... for some it doesn't.

Seems like you are in a particular hurry to achieve this ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-06-2014, 01:18 PM
Master
Hello, indeed the time to get the first conscious OBE is relative to the subject.
You should not compare yourself with others, you know this is not like some kind of sport for some people it could take days, for others weeks, for others months.
Be patient, trust in your capabilities !
Old 13-06-2014, 02:50 PM
CNC

Age 5
Still not entirely sure who I saw but I wanted to believe it was my Mom coming to make me feel better. I was incredibly sick and dehydrated and looking back this might have even been a NDE but it was so long ago I just don't know for sure...I do know my parents debated bringing me to the hospital that night before sleep...I was very sick...

The woman I saw was walking towards me carrying a glass of water, she was dressed in all white, flowing clothes. I wasn't scared but can't recall exactly what I felt. I still remember the visual aspect of it quite clearly though...
Old 14-06-2014, 08:23 AM
Knower
Hi hun. Everyone learns and develops/evolves at different paces. Ive been APing since I was a child though I dont remember doing it on demand back then and just thought I was dreaming...after I learned about AP and wanted to induce it at will it took me some time but that was due to me trying in vain using a method that didnt work for me. As soon as I found my technique, that was it...now I can do it on demand in 5-10 minutes in a calm environment.
If you are not getting results when trying to AP I suggest trying a different technique⭐��⭐