Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-06-2014, 12:28 PM
Pathfinder

Being more aware in our dreams helps

Since I've started on my quest into AP, I think being more aware of, and more importantly, in our dreams helps to AP.

The other week I was having a really vivid dream (but I wouldn't say it was lucid). My mother was in it and for some reason she was going off her brain at me (can't remember why) and she was yelling and screaming at me, which is totally out of character for her. It's something she has never done and I could never see her being like that. However, it got to the point where she went to punch me in the stomach. I was horrified! But then it all seemed to be in slow motion and as she punched me her fist went straight into my stomach... I mean inside.

I looked at what was happening and started laughing as I realised that it was more than just a dream and I that I was 'in the phase' as they say. I just laid back where I was standing to levitate and wait to go into AP.

So next time you dream, look for those weird things that don't make sense. If I hadn't been aware of this I wouldn't have AP that night.