Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Seen a odd entity

Hello i projected last night and when i stood up i seen a huge entity i was not afraid he seemed very nice. Looked almost identical to the monster in the movie where the wild things are the ears were different.
Old 19-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega
Hello i projected last night and when i stood up i seen a huge entity i was not afraid he seemed very nice. Looked almost identical to the monster in the movie where the wild things are the ears were different.
All entities and beings we encounter in the worlds we dream and project and in are capable of learning about us very easily and if they touch us they can learn a lot about us with in seconds. With that said this entity probably searched with in you and looked for a form it could take that would create a reaction out of you. Some entities seek to create a reaction of fear, awe, anger, lust, love, comfort, etc. The point is they take the form of an illusion so that we will treat them in a certain way. And so this being knew that the form it took would make you think or feel a certain way and that is why it did so. What the true intentions of this being were I am unable to say because usually it takes several experiences with them before we can really begin to understand who they are, what they want, and why they are there. But I highly doubt that the image you saw was this beings actual form.
Old 20-05-2014, 07:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega
Looked almost identical to the monster in the movie where the wild things are the ears were different.
It sounds like what you saw was not real. I could be wrong of course. It reminded me when I was out of my body. I was visiting someone I used to know. I went into his bedroom. He was lying in bed but there was something not right, his face was distorted. When I woke up I thought that person does not look like that. I could not understand why I saw him like that. Then I remembered I saw a horror movie the night before and his face was the same as the movie.
Old 21-05-2014, 05:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It sounds like what you saw was not real. I could be wrong of course. It reminded me when I was out of my body. I was visiting someone I used to know. I went into his bedroom. He was lying in bed but there was something not right, his face was distorted. When I woke up I thought that person does not look like that. I could not understand why I saw him like that. Then I remembered I saw a horror movie the night before and his face was the same as the movie.
Your level of focus can easily distort things such as faces in your projections. Also there are some things that seem to be protected by the Universe things that we're not meant to see or know in some cases. And so in my experience when I see a face of someone that I shouldn't or something that I'm quite not ready to process that face will be distorted and/or impossible to see. Also when I ask a question to a being I encounter in my projections and they respond for some reason in some cases I lose my ability to hear, almost like the Universe is protecting the answer or protecting me from learning too much too soon. The face you saw was likely the only thing that wasn't real but the body you saw likely was. Although the chances of being the body of your friend who lives in the physical dimension is extremely unlikely. Even if you projected into the RTZ space that overlaps the physical space of his house there is no guarantee that any of the bodies that his extensions of consciousness live in are located in that space. You're much more likely to run into another completely separate entity that lives in that RTZ space than you are the person that lives in the physical space that the RTZ overlaps. So with that said it was likely you ran into a being that lives in that RTZ space that overlaps his house and they just didn't want you to see their face, so they created a distortion to confuse you.
Old 21-05-2014, 08:32 AM
Master

Interesting, I would not have thought of that.
Old 22-05-2014, 03:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Interesting, I would not have thought of that.
Yea and it's crazy because the only time I lose my hearing or whatever other reason makes me unable to hear their answer is when I'm asking a very important question. It's when I'm asking a question that the answer would inevitably reveal a lot of information that I didn't previously know. It almost never happens when I am talking to a being about something mundane and frivolous, it seems to only happen when it is very important.
Old 27-05-2014, 07:42 PM
kenowe

but... are you scared?
Old 27-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenowe
but... are you scared?
Me? Heck no I'm not scared not even when I encounter extremely dark presences. I would be lying if I said they aren't a bit unsettling (the super dark ones that you can feel darkness oozing out of them) but I am never scared anymore. It took a long time for me to reach this point of course but there is absolutely nothing in the astral or anywhere else for that matter that can scare me anymore not even when a extremely dark entity reads my consciousness and takes the image of what I used to fear. This is why I always speak about how conquering our fears before we dive into astral projection is so important and should always be done. Conquering our fears in the astral doesn't just translate into our dreams and projections, it also translates into our physical life and being able to live our life freely liberated from the fears that often plague us and make us not live our lives to the fullest. Conquering our fears is not only important for our journey of astral projection but our journey of spiritual growth and evolution in general. A person cannot fully embrace the light until they have mastered and learned to control their own darkness. And let us always remember that darkness transmuted is light in its purest form.