Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 14-05-2014, 07:50 PM
dbarcus

Overcome while dowsing

I'm new to using a pendulum. Today (only 3rd time dowsing), I went through all of the steps for connecting to my higher self and my spirit guide and began my questions. I became so overwhelmed with emotion that I cried. It felt as though I had just reconnected with a lost loved one; and even deeper. Has anyone else had this kind of experience?
Old 16-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Guide
dbarcus, Myself I have not. :( I am still trying very hard to get a connection like yours. Whoever came to you must be filled with powerful love and light to cause an emotional reaction like that. :)
Old 17-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Seeker
I've had moments like that when i'm meditating and connecting to the angels or after using my oracle cards. :)
Old 08-06-2014, 01:42 AM
SaskMick

To be successful with dowsing you have to be able to disconnect, not connect !

It is logical that you feel the need to"connect" with something in order to dowse, but nothing could be further from the truth. Disconnect and don't let logic confuse you. The spirit guide can take a back seat.
Old 25-06-2014, 06:33 PM
Experiencer

I have not, but I get chills running through my body. Could be an emotional block being released though, because I do believe a wave of energy must flow through your body while dowsing. We store many emotions in our body, and new energies pushing through them can loosen them up or help clear them up. Perhaps you could try clearing your chakras before each session with your pendulum.