Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-05-2014, 10:11 AM
Kaiteekins

Cat Unsure of my crystal

I brought a crystal and I'm not sure what it's called or it's meaning/ what it can do, can anyone help? I'm not sure I can post a picture but it's greeny blue colour with little purple bits and white sparkley bits all throughout it. Any ideass?
Old 06-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Master
Hello Kaiteekins.

You might find it here:
http://www.in5d.com/guide-to-crystals.html

Good luck.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Dante1709

Is the purple closer to red? It might be Ruby in zoisite or Ruby in fuchsite
Old 09-05-2014, 05:20 PM
Kaiteekins

Thanks for your help guys, I couldn't find it on the website but it looks very similar to the ruby in zoisite and also looks a lot like the ruby in fuchsite. Thankyou c:
Old 09-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Dante1709

It's a really great stone : I have a bracelet of Ruby in zoisite. The zoisite (green) helps to open the heart chakra while the Ruby (red) helps the third-eye.

It's thus a very good stone for connecting the heart and the head ; it helps to understand what your heart wants and set your mind to achieve that (because of this, it's good for manifesting). It helps understand your own emotions, as well as others emotions. I like the Ruby for a little burst of confidence, passion and joy. The ruby adds passion into the zoisite, which is already a heart chakra stone. It has good energy for general psychic work ; seeing auras, energy work..etc

This is just based off of my knowledge and what I feel. I always recommend testing crystals out yourself and see how they work for you. I usually just carry/wear different stones everyday, and see how each day goes. Let the stones speak to you and pick what feels right.
Old 10-05-2014, 04:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiteekins
I brought a crystal and I'm not sure what it's called or it's meaning/ what it can do, can anyone help? I'm not sure I can post a picture but it's greeny blue colour with little purple bits and white sparkley bits all throughout it. Any ideass?
It's going to be nearly impossible for anyone to tell you for sure what it is without a picture unfortunately... There are so many different types of crystals and gemstones out there.
Old 10-05-2014, 05:53 AM
Kaiteekins

Thanks guys, I didn't know any of that information Dante1709 as I am new to all of this stuff.
And too Astral Explorer I know it is a difficult question, but 'twas worth a try and I'm pretty sure I now know what it is c: