Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Guide
Cats-Spiritual Protectors

Friday night i was sitting on my bed watching tv, i heard my flat mate come in and a black cat had sneaked in with him and it came straight into my room , i got a fright and ran out the room and it hid under the bed, the same thing happened a few month ago but it was a white cat, it jumped up on the bed and came straight to me. I got the same feeling both times that its came to me for a reason, i cant remember what happened the first time round as i had experienced a few negative things, but i know now why this one was here. I had been talking to someone whom i met on a spiritual page on facebook, i had met a few people who sent friend requests but this one started to msg me more, he was from Egypt. Last week he offered me a a business propositon, he never asked for money well he never got that far, i just started to feel there was something not right and found after searching that there are young men trying to con woman out of money! Well he made a poor choice with me as i dont have any, and he stupidly judged me by how i look as i am litterally a wolf in sheeps clothing but not in the bad sense. He was 7 yr younger than me, there was no talk of relationship or anything like that and i didnt feel that way and quite frankly i certainly wouldnt pack up and move for a man i hardly knew. He was inexperienced or i was too clever for him. There apparantly is like a group of them German and Egyptian men that are conning woman mainly British out of money, some have sold their homes, business the lot and when its time to move they are told not to go and never get any of it back. I dont have anything, so idk what he wanted with me, but he picked the wrong one. So its true really its not the dead you should fear its the living.
Old 08-03-2014, 02:41 AM
Angelz

Samantha,
It sounds like one of your power animals right now is the cat and she is helping you with being clever, wise and cunning. She brought you messages and feelings to warn you of the danger in this situation and guided you to find the information about it all being a con. She is still with you so please don't be afraid to speak with her and ask her for additional messages about your life. Love and Light