Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-03-2014, 02:59 AM
Pathfinder
my sister saw an angel in a dream once, big white wings with gold on the tips. he/she was looking over her as she slept.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:32 AM
Seeker
I was asleep and in my dream, I remember asking was my Guardian Angel male or female, suddenly beautiful elegant arms and hands wrapped around me from behind, I could see them and felt the warm feeling of being hugged. I now know Angels are not either sex but it's how we prefer to see them.

Another time was when I had a motorcycle accident, a car pulled out of a junction in front of me and there was no way to avoid it, I actually did a broadside into the side of the car, even Evil Kenevil would have given me a Ten for such a maneuver, I hit the car with my body, bounced over the top and landed on both feet upright on the other side like a gymnastic jumping over a hoarse box, another Ten. The thing is I felt so light, being lifted over ?? I am now sure I was helped, no bad injury, I got back on the bike and went home.

Once I woke up still with eyes closed and before my closed eyes was the portrait of Jesus, the picture of the Turin Shroud, from nowhere, however I was going through a very difficult period.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:16 AM
Guide

Thank you for your replies everyone! I enjoyed reading about your experiences :)