Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1 Signs from my family or guardian angel xxx

Hello, I apologise if this is not in the right section so please feel free to move if necessary.

Where do i start, well I lost a close aunt to me when i was 12yrs old she died really suddenly and left at the time a young family behind her. I never really grieved as the children and my uncle had to live with us for a while and it was terrible sad, i was bullied at school after this and basically just got on with life. My family which was quite close before this sad event was very close and this in turn ripped it apart and my nan who i loved like a mother basically gave up a few years later, yet again i had a partner by now and just found out i was pregnant with our first child. Years and years past and i hate February as holds lots of horrible memories. Anyway moving forward many years life was in a rut and we decided that life was too short and my kids were the same age as my aunts when she died and she told me in hospital not to regret anything so if you want to do it just do it. So we sold up and moved to france for a new adventure. We have lived here now for nearly 8 years and i have had another child born here. We bought our house and when we moved in the french neighbours came down to welcome us and i was taken back as she was the image of my aunt that died just a little shorter, this lady has taken me and my family under her wing and the things she and her family have done for us it feels like my aunt knew and sent me here, my neighbour has her kindness as well. So years have gone past various struggles on the way financially but always say to myself that we may have debt but at least we have our health you cant buy that and of course i miss my family in the uk of which i talk to them on a regular basis. Could this be a coinsidence ?????

Sorry if i'm rambling on and this is long i just need to get this out to understand this for myself.

Anyway years years ago I went to a meduim and i found it fasicinating to know how she new what she new and she told me that i had the gift. I didnt think twice about it. It was my sisters birthday end of january and i was on face book and a ladys nme popped up and she was a medium anyway it got me wanting to have a reading, anyway cut a long story very short my sister went for her birthday and i hoped my family would come through for them and they didnt i was so excited sure she would come and then so disapoointed, so my sister arranged for me to have one done on skype turned out to be a tarot card reading and it fell on the anniversary of her death, that morning i just had a feeling she was not going to come through and she didnt. I tried not to be dissapointed that day i had lit a candle at home and had lit a candle at our local church. During the week before i had become really interested in watching Lisa Williams psychic, and paula o'brien anyway on the night of my aunts death as i said i was quite sad but i kept finding little white feathers and i knelt down at the kitchen cuboard to get something out bare in mind i had just hoovered and when i got up there was a 1p i though odd how that get there and carried on.

Now here is where i think i'm going nuts, went to bed and in my head i was saying to myself i would love to see if i have any guardian angels or my family that had passed i was in between sleep when something happened its weird i cant really explain it. I felt like some kind of vibration in my head quite loud but it wasnt on the outside it felt like you know when years ago you used to turn the old fashioned tv sets on and you get that buzzing flickering noise like your trying to choone it in and it felt really weird and then i heard like a mans really deep voice that sort of scared me, he asked who i wished to talk too and thats when i panicked and tried to wake up. Is this my immagination i have never experienced anything like it before at first it scared me, but in my gut i know this happened but what happened to me can anyone help. The next morning yet still a bit scared but i seemed to feel really calm and loving strange and this keeps happening i seem to be more loving to my children and seem to trust my own judgement. I have taken to thanking Arc Angel Michele for looking after me and my children everyday and wanting to talk to my guardian angels is this a spiritual path ??

Today is my aunts birthday, i lit a candle and the last few weeks the tv has been playing up the usb lead just wont seem to stay in weird. Anyway weather was really bad and i couldnt get any channels apart from the music channels now is this me going mad again or is this coincidence the first song that came up was called praise you by mary mary. My aunts name was Mary i listened too the words and it made me cry, i then turned it over and in my head i said i wonder if the next song will be a particular song that reminded me of her and sinead o conner came on nothing compares to you i couldnt believe it, so yet again i cried but after i did feel like relief and like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

Also i have had a couple of weird dreams one where i was in a car going round a roundabout and when i looked there was a dark curly haired lady very small with a child i think i had never seen them before, anyway she tapped me on the window and said you hit my car, i thought but your not in a car and pulled over anyway i apologised and she came very close and i could see right into her big green eyes and she said you have a pretty face but look after your teeth, with that i woke up? Weird is there a meaning to this could this have been my gaurdian angel telling me something.

I would love to learn more on all of this above or do i just have a vivid immagination and going bonkers living in the middle of knowhere.

Thankyou for reading and i am really sorry if its too long

much love to you all

Newbie tracey
Old 02-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Master

You're not going bonkers.

I think you have some psychic abilities which are just starting to stir. I would suggest the wisest option would be to join the local spiritualist church - People of like mind to talk with, relate to and learn from - if that is feasible, distance wise.

There are coincidences, there are signs. Hard for me to say from here. One must look for meaning and trust one's intuition.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Last edited by knightofalbion : 02-03-2014 at 12:42 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:05 PM
Pathfinder

hi, thanks for your message, sorry it was so long. I don't live in the uk and where i am is very very catholic and obviously i have the language barrier thats why i been addicted to trying to find some kind of answers to some of the strange things that have happened. I am a bit scared but also fascinated by this at the same time. I would love to be able to chat to people that maybe are having the same expierences as i dont know what to do xx

thanks
Old 07-05-2014, 07:50 AM
Pathfinder

Hi all, its 3 months since these all started and have had some weird but amazing things happen. I have had images put into my head a few times and I assume this was spirit. I had a really lucky escape with the help from my angels to stop my house burning down which at girst was like a puzzle but managed to piece together of which I am so grateful to my angels.

I would love to here other peoples journeys, as said above its been a lonely road as no groups or like mindfed people where I am here in france.

Let me know how your geting on I would love to hear from you xxxxxx

much luv to you xxxlove1975
Old 09-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Master

I have had quite the journey myself lately. I live in France as well. Fortunately i do have some spiritual friends. Send me a PM. I live in the Paris region.