Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 27-02-2014, 09:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Sooo happy!

A little over a month ago my manx Star gave birth to 5 small kittens. 2 of them did not make it despite bottle feeding and constant care on my part. It made me extremely upset, as I had begun to get very attached. The 3 other were doing fine with Star so I had no need to get involved and no desire since we are looking for loving homes for them and I get attached very easily. Well, about 4 days ago the little white one which I dubbed Ziggy started following me around and has been cuddling up to me at night, she has now started climbing up my chair to sleep at the nape of my neck. I enjoy animals but have never really felt a connection with one before, despite previous cats and dogs, but this little fluff ball makes me feel like he was born to be my companion. I just wanted to share this!
Old 27-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Master

They say that our pets choose us - we don't choose them
Old 28-02-2014, 02:34 AM
Raven Poet

Awww - what a gift! Especially wonderful after the sorrow of losing some of the kittens. Congratulations for finding your new companion, my condolences for the little ones who went back to Spirit world - may you all enjoy your love together!
Old 28-02-2014, 04:58 AM
Knower
I'm so sorry to hear about the kittens that didn't make it. Pets are the best! Love your little Ziggy cause it seems that he already loves you.