Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-02-2014, 08:47 AM
Kyupe

Book1 Overactive chakra = kundalini awakening?

It is said that Kundalini is synonymous with the chakras, hence I pose this question.

My experience was primarily in the Sacral chakra:
Recently at a festival I smoked marijuana prior to the band (Crystal Fighters) started. In combination to this certain trance state and the music - I feel mirror neurons are at play here. I wasn't so conscious of the music as opposed to the feel of the music, similar to what i'd think shaman drums are like. Anyway...

Prior to the full experience, I could feel people's energies extending like a warm energetic rope(?) from where we touched and if it was continuous, the vibration would turn into an almost unnoticeable buzz but more like it was a part of you. Thus I felt a oneness with the crowd - at times felt like I was 'controlling' it (when the full experience started - I was convinced I was controlling it and so was my friend standing next to me). I could also feel that energy come out of my butt at times.

I truly felt the onset when I was standing next to a girl who I believe was heavily drugged - when the music would 'come up' her and I literally connected like magnets (both of our weights equalized on each other). At this point i've fully 'given in' to the music and whatever was happening around me'. When my hand accidentally touched her anus she spontaneously bent over in a 'take me' manner. This I could definitely say was not a conscious decision on her behalf.

The next part was when we shifted around a bit in the crowd and were around different people. My dancing was short pelvic thrusting motions/bouncing. All of a sudden I noticed 'that smell' and the group behind me (3 blonde girls). One of the girls said 'my box is runny' and the other concurred (Australian slang). I could sense their attention was on me (particularly one of the girls). She stared at me like I was a God at one point after SHE spontaneously bent over in front of me and her friends hurriedly tried to get her back to her senses when they realised what she was doing. At this point I thought all these girls were on MDMA or something - but being around the club scene a lot this group in particular seemed quite sober.

I'm not too sure on chronology here so I will just try to say what I experienced:
-My back pain completely dimished
-I felt content with everything in the world
-I could feel a physical pulling force towards certain people I brought my attention to - think the 'gravity of love' but in a literal sense. I could even shift the crowd with mere intention to reach these certain people (this occurred on a profound scale - like I could make the whole mosh/crowd lose balance/swirl around/scatter/jump up and down in one place like a freeze for me to relocate like in a sort of orderly confusion). The way the music was playing at the time also seemed to affect this. I believe it was the combination of the music and the power of the sacral chakra/aura.
-Physical embrace of others seemed almost boundless. I approached perhaps 3-4 girls from behind and could just feel it was right. Not one looked back as I embraced each of their bodies.
-Telepathic communication
-'Connecting at the heads' with certain people - like telepathic sex
-Senses heightened (smell and feel of hair and various shampoos was AMAZING)
- Emotions heightened (extreme empathy for example), e.g. when I was leaving I accidentally said 'sorry man' to a girl who I thought was a male from behind; when I saw her face and front It was like I fell it love instantly and expressed my deepest apologies and she returned the emotions back equally with hugs and pure love. Even as I write this, I feel that this short interaction was one of the most powerful i've experienced emotionally, which can be hard to grasp for some.
-People were way more friendly, like when I was leaving the crowd would flow easily to make way
-Impulsivity increased because it just seemed so natural (e.g. touching)
-Supreme attractiveness: even after the band finished playing I had this aura and likeness about me. I was talking to a gorgeous woman some years older than me (in her 20's) who I could tell was extremely attracted. Not to mention the bizarre actions of the girls in the mosh. It made me realize attraction was all about energy.

I suppose all I'd like to know is what's next? I can't live normally after an experience like that. I've become more spiritual and creative musically and strive to increase my energy and vibration and open my chakras on a daily basis. Are there classes for this? My vision is a world of free love like what I experienced - boundless. If I experienced relief from pain maybe I could have even chanelled this and can still somehow? Was this experience just a stepping stone for a more divine plan?