Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 05-02-2014, 05:41 PM
Master
Inna Segal

Anyone here familiar with Inna Segal?
I bumped into her books last week when I was looking for colour therapy cards.
Now I am the proud owner of two of her books and the deck of colour therapy cards, haha.
I LOVE her books, the methods she uses, absolutely wonderful and seem to work as well (which is somewhat important of course, haha)

I've got "the secret language of life wellness" and "The Secret Language of your Body".
The first is mostly on developing your intuition, working out shadow aspects of the self etc. She has included QR codes you can scan which take you online to a soundfile (meditation). Wonderful to use modern technique like that! Love it :) There's another two files on her site you can use with the book, also meditations/visualisations.
The latter is on ailments and diseases and how you can heal them. So far I've done great work on my neck (I have sustained 2 neck injuries, beginning arthrosis and often a lot of pain). I was about to make an appointment with my osteopath as it was really really bad. But after I'd done the visualizations from the book for neck problems, it felt fine?! I couldn't believe it! Really couldn't believe it!

The colour therapy cards are wonderful too. Used them myself a number of times, as did my friend. And they are spot on!
Just to give you an example: during the visualization for my neck I asked for a colour or image that could help heal it. I saw orange and an orange cut in half that was rubbed over my neck. I found it odd, but I just let it happen. It somehow felt right, even though my mind thought it was odd.
When I picked a card the day after with the healing colour for my neck, I got 'mandarin'!! (Orange - as in the fruit - isn't in there) Unreal, or what?

Currently working with her visualizations to stop loosing my hair, which has been happening for some 3 weeks now and it's really bad Drainage in the shower got clogged up in that short time because of it. I opened it and had to remove about a quarter - half of my hair?

Hoping Inna's method will help me keep my hair!

Anyways, love her work!