Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-01-2014, 01:18 AM
Yogibear

Crystal cleaning and spiritual connection

I have a crystal bracelet got about 10 years, I started to wear it four years ago when I was having mental problems, it heals me and I was able to get back to normal emotional state. I keep wearing after I'm healed because it help me to concentrate and stay energized. It had help me a lot at school, work and social gathering. However, about two and a half years ago, I start to feel angry and full of hatred when I'm wearing the crystal bracelet. I even slam things and kick things around, so I stop wearing it. I tried to wear it again last year around summer and I start to get angry again. I tried to wear it in the past few days and the same thing happen again, I feel angry and full of hate. I really need to wear it because I'm having a hard time to concentrate lately.

It is because my crystal is full of negative energy and needs to be clean, if it's the problem, how can I clean it?
Or is it because my energy changes and the crystal bracelet no longer get along with my energy?
Or is it because it's drawing spirit to me and I get disturbed be them?

Can someone knows a lot about crystal healing help me?
Old 20-01-2014, 05:57 AM
white_monarch

I can't tell you exactly what is wrong with it, but either way, if you haven't cleansed it in that long I would definitely do so! If it's safe to, leave it over night in salt water then rinse it off. However if there is metal in it, then I would cleanse and charge it another way. I usually would bury it in a small pot of earth for a day or two and rinse it off, or smudge it with sage or incense to clean. Definitely keep in mind good thought and highest intentions.
Old 20-01-2014, 08:23 PM
Yogibear

Thanks! I'm going to try to clean it with salt water first and see if it works.