Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 10-01-2014, 09:11 AM
somnium

Telepathy practice

I want to share a technique I use to flex my telepathic muscles. First it requires that you eavesdrop on a conversation in progress. As you listen to the conversation start thinking and making realizations that match the conversation. If you have any telepathic abilities you will start to notice that your train of thought is getting picked up by the people you are listening to. Be aware as you think that you are projecting to the target. If successful they will speak of your thoughts. I use this for helping people realize a positive way. For example I project healthy realizations and solutions to the world. With advanced training you can alter the course of any thought patterns and dialogue the surrounds you. With a little bit of confidence you can do this long range, over any distance, all you need is your attention focused on a target. People on tv and radio are also subject to your telepathy. It is important to be aware of your connection to everything around you, just ponder this thought before you try. enjoy!
Old 10-01-2014, 12:44 PM
Kpastelle

Bunny

This is a good method its also one I've been using without realising it. I would listen to a conversation behind me then thinking my own thoughts about it and sure enough I would see my thoughts reach their conversation.

Thank you for reminding me just how much we can influence our surroundings just by thinking.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Hybrid84

Yes this does work but more on the dead then the living. You can actually control what's on the television with your mind even movies.
Old 25-01-2014, 09:18 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpastelle
This is a good method its also one I've been using without realising it. I would listen to a conversation behind me then thinking my own thoughts about it and sure enough I would see my thoughts reach their conversation.

Thank you for reminding me just how much we can influence our surroundings just by thinking.

your welcome!